ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Failsports High Mileage 'Shed' Trophy (Under New Ownership)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Thank you Nick, a pleasure as always ;)

Ive been promised a project thread by Nick, so dont you disappoint me Kelv ;) He said you're gonna use it properly, so ill no doubt see it again out on track soon!!

To those that even considered me stitching up one of my best mates to make a few quid? You bellends lol, i sold Nick the basic car for f*ck all (£1200) then the rest went seperately. It was a bargain, & nick has passed on that bargain to Kelv.

Thats how a close knit friendship group/community is supposed to work.

I did consider having it back, but after 7 great years of clios, im enjoying the R32 for now :)

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Ive been promised a project thread by Nick, so dont you disappoint me Kelv ;) He said you're gonna use it properly, so ill no doubt see it again out on track soon!!

To those that even considered me stitching up one of my best mates to make a few quid? You bellends lol, i sold Nick the basic car for f*ck all (£1200) then the rest went seperately. It was a bargain, & nick has passed on that bargain to Kelv.

Thats how a close knit friendship group/community is supposed to work.

I did consider having it back, but after 7 great years of clios, im enjoying the R32 for now :)

you'll be back in a clio before long ;)

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
Dave, it will indeed get used properly buddy.

we already have one 182 Cup which was initially the misses daily car, it's now stripped, flocked, buckets, AST's, whiteline ARB, 4 pots, 2118's, 888's and oddles of pure motorsport goodies.

with a slight change to her car needs, hers is going back to standard to be a daily runner and all the treats swapping over on to the trophy to be a new track toy.
ill continue with the motion of upsetting the Trophy purists ;)

project thread will commence in a couple of weeks :)

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Best of luck with it mate, good that its staying with the club!

I remember when this first surfaced on here and I worked out how much petrol made its way through the tank, it was circa £30,000 if I remember correctly lol

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I was a ball hair away from sticking a deposit down on this, last night.. Definitely is a bargain.

Thanks again for the replies via PM, Nick.

I'd just like to reiterate to all the complete f**king morons/idiots/retards that are still pm'ing me asking to leave a deposit, that a deposit has already been taken. It even says it in the for sale thread FFS as well as here.

There's also 3 others waiting in line to buy it if the current buyer falls through, and then if it doesn't sell to them I'll set fire to it.

Read before you pm me wasting my time and my inbox space. Idiots.

330i. E30 Touring.
This still available?

Does it come with Turinis and Recaros for the £1200?

If so, PM me. can sent dpzit nw. x

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Cliosport. Breeding dipsh*ts since 2001.

So can I have the Recaros for £200? Srs. Money waiting. Kthxbye

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
Guys, what are you trying to buy, the interior or the car?
I've already paid a deposit on the car and just waiting for Nick to whip the interior out and then it will be picked up.

Dont worry Kelv, most of these guys are just messing about it, well most of them. Not sure who Aucky and Tony Hunter is, but I don't really like/take banter from people who I dont know. So they're not very funny.

'You cant just walk in the ring and say you can box' as the famous saying goes.

Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.