ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Failsports High Mileage 'Shed' Trophy (Under New Ownership)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
If a cheap and I mean cheap quiet exhaust was to come up for sale i'd possibly go for it, then this would be surplus... Though I dont that will happen any time soon and I really like the quietness of driving this clio for some reason!

Thats what im loving about mine.. I can have a proper conversation without having to shout over the exhaust.. Mine is slowly falling off, and finding a good replacement without going into daft numbers is difficult :(

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Good to see the Trophy is still on form! Love the Hankook V12 EVO's for the money, so much so I bought a set for the Type R, really good wet & dry grip along with a solid enough side walls :)

clio 172 cup, aprilia rsv
ill 2nd that, v12's ftw. glad 2 c this trophys still goin! where u been recently neway nick? havnt seen u at work 4 ages! u guys have merged with our team now, u at the team meeting thurs?

clio 172 cup, aprilia rsv
no worries m8, thort u myt have been working away, me, mike, wayne and scott hav been 'gifted' the whole of Hook exchange area to do, doing everything, so roping it, tubing it, building the nodes then blowing the cabs. its manhole city over there and in 2 days weve hit 3 blockages and 2 de silts! lol gona look really productive..... u still got the M3?

TTRS & V50
I don't get this.

I swear I read Dave saying he sold his 180k Trophy for over 4k and lolling, now your selling at 2k. Yet your mates..Whats the crack ?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
What seats etc does it come with for the £200? And I assume it comes with no wheels at all for £1200?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I'm thinking about it, just worries me driving to Germany and back in a car with 190k on lol, do normal 1.2 lights fit RS clios?

How much for the car, interior, 2118s and 12 months mot?

Would have to sort the issues noted before MOT'ing it, so price really depends on that. Tbh if its all sorted, taxed/MOT'd etc I'd be putting it up for quite a bit more, possibly near to £3,000.

I'm thinking about it, just worries me driving to Germany and back in a car with 190k on lol, do normal 1.2 lights fit RS clios?

Its been good as gold for me as well as Dave prior, as i've said many time it drives better than cars with half the mileage. Indeed 1.2 lights are the same as the none xenons RS lights.

Indeed standard good condition exhaust on the car.

Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.