ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fable the lost chapters

anyone played this ?
i got it the other week and i started playing it friday night and at the moment i have been playing for about 9 hours and i think i have just finished it almost i just killed jack of blades there are still some silver and bronze quests to do but is that it ? i was wanting something more the bloke in the shop said it would take me more than 2 days to finish :(

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
Yeah if I remember correctly you have nearly completed it. Fable is one of those games that you can take your time playing (if you want). You can spend most of your time chatting up women, Getting Married, Buying house's or even Kicking Chickens :) etc...

When you have completed it?. Do what I did and complete it being Bad (if already completed with being Good).

Although I really enjoyed it... but getting pissed all the time in the game gets boring lol.

lol yeah i think i will replay it and be bad been good really is quite hard altho i have my halo and stuff :D i married one woman i met her in the pub the hussy then some bloke wanted to marry me too i kindly turned him down :)

is there anything else like this out for the xbox i do like my rpg's

McBunny said:
lol yeah i think i will replay it and be bad been good really is quite hard altho i have my halo and stuff :D i married one woman i met her in the pub the hussy then some bloke wanted to marry me too i kindly turned him down :)

is there anything else like this out for the xbox i do like my rpg's

as above - have your tried jade empire?

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
As what "JJ!" said try Jade Empire heard its a good game. Also try Star Wars: KOTOR and the second one (can't remember what its called?). I have really enjoyed both Star Wars games (even though I ant that bothered about the films).

If your not sure? look at some reviews of the two games.

i may pop to the video shop and rent them :)

i think i did spy jade empire in there before

im also playing ninja gaiden black and thats good but i am a bit stuck on it i get my ass kicked by one of the bosses

At the end of Fable, once you've killed Jack, you will get the credits. If you quit from the credits you go to the main menu and can only start a new game or load a save, but if you leave the credits to role you can carry on playing the game and find all the secrets and other quests. This is what happens on Xbox, not sure about PC though.

with fable tlc you just cary on when you kill jack the first time as i found out last night :) now im just past getting the runes

Ahh yes, i played the original version, not TLC so that's probably why.

Oh, and i agree, Jade Empire is very good, worth a play if you like fable.

Mk2 Golf GTI
I was really disappointed with how short fable was as it really is a good game.

If it was as long as final fantasy games it would have been awesome

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
McBunny said:
i finished it last night in around 12 hours good game tho but too short loved the accents tho lol

Anyone tried Morrowind on the PC? Had it installed several times and just never got around to playing it properly! Supposed to be HUGE though - especially when you have the two expansion packs for it....

D.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Fable is a great game.. took a bit to complete but kept me interested along the way.. I made my guy an evil b*****d.. and killed anything that moved lol..

You get the mask at the end and can carry on after you have completed the game but I never bothered..