ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F1 2017???

RS Clio 182
The Japanese GP always rocks up a big incident at the 130R - my race was fully wet throughout - on lap 1 Bottas lost it as he touched Hulkenberg,spinning into a hoarding and was facing the wrong way,Alonso smashed into him and i narrowly avoided Alonso as he went into pits straight after with wing damage!

I then noticed both Bottas & Hulkenberg retired around the 130R,so was that revenge happening haha?! Also championship leader Raikonnen lost it on there and finished outside the top 10 - still being mightily impressed by this game!

RS Clio 182
I finished my first season - Raikonnen ran away with it which i didnt expect,with Bottas 2nd and Vettell and Hamilton unsurprisingly making up the top 4.

The two Red Bulls then came 5th & 6th - and i finished in 7th,with the two Force Indias behind.

Im going into season 2,upping it slightly to 85% AI. I expect Ferrari & Mercedes to be close again - with Red Bull maybe battling with an improving Force India. Hulkenberg in the Renault is starting to look strong,qualifying in the top 10 regularily,but his reliability is letting him down. Perez is close to being a top 5 driver now. Will be interesting to see if anyone makes any big strides in development.

RS Clio 182
Just finished season 2....the other finn Bottas won it,from last seasons champ Raikonnen.

No other drivers have managed to break into the 'top 4'......i came 6th as Perez narrowly beat me.

Red Bull are ranked the 3rd best team,but they have shocking reliability coming 7th and 8th.

I need to concentrate now on developing on power,as ive been putting all my pointd on durability.

Golf R/Leon FR
Started playing this quite a lot seen as I’d only played my career up to Russia in my first season ha.
Anyway I’m up to Austria now, still in the McLaren and Jesus the engine components are not very reliable! Concentrating my resource points on durability/reliability.

Golf R/Leon FR
Took a grid penalty for Austria and started at the back. Managed to finish 12th but have been given Sainz as my next rival and his car is too quick for me.
Raced at Silverstone and for some reason I did far better than expected and finished 8th.

Golf R/Leon FR
Finished my first season 8th in the championship. Got contract offers from Renault, Toro Rosso and Williams. Opted for Williams.

RS Clio 182
Ive just finished season 7 and i FINALLY won the championship in the Haas! Hamilton dominated seasons 3,4 & 5...and then i lost out to Raikkonen by 3 points last season!

But ive managed to develop the car up with Mercedes,Red Bull,Ferrari & Force India now. Red Bull are actually top of the teams on development but their drivers are shocking - theyve just come 8th & 9th in the championship!

Ive just moved to Red Bull for season 8 - putting it up to 90% AI.

Reactions: Lee