ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust spluttering - help needed asap!

I had a problem with the exhaust popping/spluttering and replaced the coil pack, problem solved.

Well now it's started again! Could it be the coil pack again (I bought a second hand one) or another problem?

All this just before my bloody MOT :(

BMW F31
Re: Car bollocksed yet again

injector maybe? mine has the same problem, changed the coil pack, turns out its the injector.

BMW F31
well i had my neighbour whos a mechanic check it out on his diagnostic machine, otherwise not sure?

i'm hoping its not expensive for an injector, i'm thinking approx £30-40, my cars sat on my drive waiting for my neighbour to fix it tomorrow.

Clio 172 sport
mine was running bad at one point and spluttering i got it remapped and it was all dandy

BMW F31
just confirm JME it was my injector. all ok now. might be worth getting it looked or certainly checking your coil pack, ht leads & spark plugs, then get it diagnosed to see what the fault code is :)