ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EVO's Clio 200 RR Results

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Evo writers have the best job ever, constantly have a long term performance car to use as a daily!

Would be interesting if they had done a few different cars to make the figure comparable.

Vw caddy tdi
Old boy round corner from me has a rb 200 he had a 182 cup, ph1 172 and a red mk1 before. All mint normally brand new with raf private plate.

Black Gold Trophy
Did they actually get 197bhp on the rollers when they first bought it? or did they just take that figure from the brochure?

GTD, Lupo
i personnally dont think its even worth getting a car testing unless you are having something done that is guaranteeing a certain BHP increase. Seems crazy to me, does the car feel or go any quicker due to the fact they now think its got 205BHP. If i got mine tested and it said 100 bhp i would still be happy as its a quick 100bhp car. Biggest waste of time ever imo.

Paul

320d
Do cars like CTR's etc all actually mke their quoted power figures? It annoys me how RS Clio's don't. Biggest let down with the car.