ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Evo triangle - Sunday 7th December

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
HT4jV8epwA_eLgMHUbHQoQotoALHrfkmUf-rM-l-Y1LqZmYIrZ2_pOGPPVLEqMBvGQv0_6FtFX2LUcvyd4-QgO5soveabXzKMCcB0BU288457_uk8XNMQI37NG4=w391-h354-nc

After crashing Dons thread, I thought I'd put a feeler out for anyone in the north west and north wales (anywhere is welcome to be honest) to see who would be game for this.

It's a brilliant run providing we get a clear road.

4lwkEM15YokuRYNjVrvPLkRzRSaLx6QA1k__1c3CnceCiHKrPWgiaZtKQhZycaKtXcsO49aHDsl-8JuJvDxCQUx2DjTm30PWtw9TmwVhRM8JwDwdKD8lb9krh7vRcRiGB7rsx-rAwRRllBdU0wyAcZltYQ=w488-h302-nc

I'm thinking everyone meet at the ponderosa at the top of the horseshoe pass, Llangollen. Then head up the a5 for a few laps of the triangle and a crack on. Then back to the pub at the foot of the horseshoe pass for a beverage.

EbPThR5c4a3D17D9kY5O7N8YSvCSdtkhDijDRmOqw0Q4zIU-N8pCPyyqH6TBvHOu3AeAvpqfLgYBHJJib1yi4MyIy9Dve4enBLmlInPBDlNv=w443-h332-nc

Scott.​

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
I will more than likely go to this, wether dependent I'll be in the c63 or 430, really want to take the 430 but if there is salt down its a no go

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
It'll be fairly busy I would have thought the Evo have you not thought about the lake???

Jaguar S Type R
If I have my 182 by then I'm definitely up for this, done it with Alfas and Porsches so seems rude not to do it with Clios

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
The event thread is up, get your names down :)

http://www.cliosport.net/threads/de...north-west-west-mids-drive-llangollen.763461/

I will more than likely go to this, wether dependent I'll be in the c63 or 430, really want to take the 430 but if there is salt down its a no go
Up for this!
I will be up for this too
Lol. Driving in crap conditions isn't my bag, plus I have to consider premature oxidation, it's a Ford after all :wink:
If it's dry I will be game.
If I have my 182 by then I'm definitely up for this, done it with Alfas and Porsches so seems rude not to do it with Clios