ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Dec 7, 2014] Evo triangle North west & west mids drive (Llangollen)

R

RyanWXM

:/ cant make it damn work its part of my area as well :( would have been perfect for me to tag along

clio sport 182
Only did this run the weekend just gone with a r32 and a rs4, clio 182 performed well but those two 4 wheel drive cars were emence but clio was there or there abouts

clio sport 182
Loss of grip and always up and down the box from 3rd to 2nd but on a dry day the 182 be all over rs4 and r32 as proven on previous occasion. And rs4 is a saloon 2003 very nice motor and emence in the conditions of the weekend

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Loss of grip and always up and down the box from 3rd to 2nd but on a dry day the 182 be all over rs4 and r32 as proven on previous occasion. And rs4 is a saloon 2003 very nice motor and emence in the conditions of the weekend

Ah, good to know it shows them a clean pair of heels in good conditions :)

I'd love an rs4 avant. I bet it sounded amazing

clio sport 182
It did but my clio did drown it out as decatted with a full John ashley exhaust system lol.and yeah if had money defo a car I would own

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
The c63 is a mess atm. I haven't washed it since the ring lol.

I also found a half eaten egg mc muffin behind the drivers seat (In a paper bag) haha

Ad

MK2 FRS
Hmmm I'm undecided wether to bring the RS, jump in with Ben in the C63 or bail due to weather and fit the cast AS inlet I purchased months ago for the RS.

Whats the turnout going to be like?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Hmmm I'm undecided wether to bring the RS, jump in with Ben in the C63 or bail due to weather and fit the cast AS inlet I purchased months ago for the RS.

Whats the turnout going to be like?

Bring the focus!

It's looking decent. There's a few from the north west and a good few from the west mids. As people don't rsvp it's hard to tell actual numbers but it's looking promising.

Ford Focus ST
Looking forward to this, did the triangle couple of months back with friends was great.
just filled up check tyre pressures etc I am ready :smile:
only problem cars a little dirty :( suppose it will be worse after the winter B Roads
see everyone tomorrow.

Wish my driveshafts weren't knackered or I'd have come down for this, could have done with a decent blast out.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Looking forward to this, did the triangle couple of months back with friends was great.
just filled up check tyre pressures etc I am ready :smile:
only problem cars a little dirty 😧 suppose it will be worse after the winter B Roads
see everyone tomorrow.

I didn't bother washing mine either. It'll just get filthy by the end of the day lol

I've not checked mine, whoops.

dan's cast offs.
when you've done the evo 'crawling with police and camera vans and loads of boy racers' triangle if you fancy a few extra miles head west along the A5, take the A470 towards blaenau and on to trawsfynydd, at trawsfynydd head east on the A4212 to bala. at bala go straight over on to the B4391 - 4396 takes you through to the A483 just south of oswestry.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
when you've done the evo 'crawling with police and camera vans and loads of boy racers' triangle if you fancy a few extra miles head west along the A5, take the A470 towards blaenau and on to trawsfynydd, at trawsfynydd head east on the A4212 to bala. at bala go straight over on to the B4391 - 4396 takes you through to the A483 just south of oswestry.

I'm sure I was talking to a bloke at work about that route yesterday. He said he enjoyed it so much the first time he did it on a bike he turned and did it again haha

dan's cast offs.
I'm sure I was talking to a bloke at work about that route yesterday. He said he enjoyed it so much the first time he did it on a bike he turned and did it again haha

yup, done it loads on the bike, only thing that spoils it are the cars:wink: the right u bend at the end of the lake is amazing!! it's well worth it. also for note, if you turn in to bala the firs pub on the right (can't remember the name) does great food.

Swift Sport
I can't make it. Well, I can but I've just sold the car I'm meant to be going in. Just got to wait for the new owner to collect it.