ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Dec 7, 2014] Evo triangle North west & west mids drive (Llangollen)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
12031318905_7dbbdb1540_b.jpg

Let's end the year on a high with a joint region meet on the triangle.
ponderosa_cafe.jpg
The plan is to meet at the ponderosa for 10am, Then head up to the evo triangle to meet the west mids lot for a few laps of the triangle and a crack on. Then back to the pub at the foot of the horseshoe pass for a beverage if people are up for it.

The_Evo_Triangle.jpg

Get your names down :smiley:

: Please be aware these are public roads and we're representing a club. Please drive sensibly:​

Last edited:
  dan's cast offs.
at the end of the A5 you'll see a sign for the riverside chocolate house, well worth popping in there, they do a great hot choccy and whipped cream!!

dan's cast offs.
probably not coming sorry, wales in a car just ends up as a convoy:wink:

plus the evo triangle is boring!! you need to do the Cerrigydrudion road.

oh and i despise the ponderosa, it needs wiping off the face of the earth, it's only ever warm up there three days a year, the food is awful, full of old people, stinks of pee and full of traffic and unmarked plod cars.

Track 172 Cup
Hopefully I will have the Clio ready for this I may pop along and see what its like (if I buy it Sunday when I go to see a member on here about one he has for sale), done the triangle a few times with my dad in his car (bit more of a handful than the clio I suspect lol) 4_zpsd9faf416.jpg

and my daily well I wouldn't trust it with a damp corner if my life depended on it lol 16_zps5776f6c8.jpg

Stu

Track 172 Cup
Hehe well weather will determine which car we bring. I'm hoping to have the Clio which is going to be a road legal track toy (only road legal for getting to the Ring).. My dad wont take his R8 on Track and my BMW is not really suitable (plus its only a 125d lol engine picture is a distraction)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Hehe well weather will determine which car we bring. I'm hoping to have the Clio which is going to be a road legal track toy (only road legal for getting to the Ring).. My dad wont take his R8 on Track and my BMW is not really suitable (plus its only a 125d lol engine picture is a distraction)

Get your dad to come to the triangle?

...please.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Next Sunday, speak to @Don for details on where to meet the west kids lot :)
Give me a shout @Samuel we will be looking to leave from Telford for those this neck of the woods although there will be a couple of lads from the Stoke area.

As for West KIDS...you cheeky sod! ;p

RenaultSport 182
TE="Don, post: 10570979, member: 9440"]Give me a shout @Samuel we will be looking to leave from Telford for those this neck of the woods although there will be a couple of lads from the Stoke area.

As for West KIDS...you cheeky sod! ;p[/QUOTE]
Awesome ok I should be keen for that. Im in Worcester will you be coming past my way or dhall I meet you guys somewhere?

Ford Focus ST
I maybe up for this if thats okay. Nothing like a nice B road drive. Be nice to meet some people off here aswell as I'm new to the group :)

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I might pop along to this depending on the weather. Don't think I've got anything planned. I might just stand at the side of the road with my camera when you lot are doing laps of the triangle, don't think the 1.4 diseasel will be much fun.
Its only half hour to the North tip of the triangle from me.

Reanult Clio 197 Cup
I'm in haven't had a good drive in a while could I bring a few people up if that's okay could involve.
BMW M3
Audi S3 300+bhp
Corsa and astra vxr not standard
I know there enot clips but would be good to get a few people out on a good drive.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
7th? I'll see if I can get shift swapped at work, specially for you

Awww, shucks :eek:

I might pop along to this depending on the weather. Don't think I've got anything planned. I might just stand at the side of the road with my camera when you lot are doing laps of the triangle, don't think the 1.4 diseasel will be much fun.
Its only half hour to the North tip of the triangle from me.

Didnt you fit a Meg engine to a 197?