ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Evo Clio

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
KingTrophy said:
Doh!!! Of course, im jealous!! If only I realised sooner, I would of not bought my Trophy and put all my effort into building a white plastic batmobile!! :boring:

You wouldn't be able to afford what he's done with the money that it costs to buy a Trophy.

from Trophy 2 work van :(
Rip3z said:
You wouldn't be able to afford what he's done with the money that it costs to buy a Trophy.

I think I could mate!! Just don't want to WASTE my money!!!

Bet your car has an eggy smell to it??!!

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
KingTrophy said:
Bet your car has an eggy smell to it??!!

No, my car smells of pussy.

Out of interest does anyone know how much this car cost to do?

I'm thinking £20K?

Rip3z said:
No, my car smells of pussy.

Out of interest does anyone know how much this car cost to do?

I'm thinking £20K?

Just thought it might considering the amount of poop you spout!!!!

Would imagine all the parts are stolen so wouldn't cost that much really!!

E90
20k spent, on ebay next week for a buy it now price of 250 quid, never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
Everything is customised.

True Weeman, but I don't think he did it with the view to make money. The 20k was a complete guess, wouldn't be suprised if it was £30k.

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
Love the way that everyone on here slates the bodykitted 1.2's for being all show and no go. This car could beat everyone's car on here (go away Matt).

E90
no one doubts that, but for 20k plus, and all that hardwork you could biuld a kit car with a bike engine or a turbo motor, that would hammer it, and have enough change for your lifetimes subscription to max power, and it would still be worth close to what u paid for it, unlike that, which may cost 20k but is only worth 5 if hes lucky, am i the only person here that doesn't see the point, Might as well get on the beer and p.iss yr money against a wall, more fun.

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Horses for courses Weeman....might be his life's dream (the car). I'd prefer to spend it on a Nova myself ;)

Great idea for the engine, I'd prefer a sleeper myself. Anyone else thinking that all that probably cost more than his house? Looks like some chav estate.

williams 2 turbo
172.com said:
Great idea for the engine, I'd prefer a sleeper myself. Anyone else thinking that all that probably cost more than his house? Looks like some chav estate.

a chav estate? that from someone from leeds!

Valver
KingTrophy said:
Doh!!! Of course, im jealous!! If only I realised sooner, I would of not bought my Trophy and put all my effort into building a white plastic batmobile!! :boring:

that will piss all over your trophy

diamond geezer said:
a chav estate? that from someone from leeds!
I'm not from Leeds, I live in leeds, and not on a chav estate. I'm from somewhere much more chav-y...Rochdale.

muz

big fat japanese bus
nobody seems to have thought that the reason for the bodykit is to widen the track and lengthen the body to allow the running gear and engine to fit?

The spoiler is shocking however fair play - if you are going to do an outrageous car why not go the whole hog?

I personally dont like it at all but I can appreciatethe time effort and passion it takes to do something like that

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
clio_mad said:
Nope.... try reading the thread.

ehh i have and it is shopped.
look at the front of the car in the first 2 pics. its totally different !
also someone on another forum looked at the details in photoshop and it showed it was.

also look at how much space there is in there !!! for an evo engine ! no way .. the normal 16v engine is almost the same size.

Ross M said:
ehh i have and it is shopped.
look at the front of the car in the first 2 pics. its totally different !
also someone on another forum looked at the details in photoshop and it showed it was.

Ok then, post up the link of this forum, because personally I dont think its a shop.

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Ross,this isn't a shop. The evo engine is only 2 litre itself. A guy is willing to bet you any amount of money you like that this isn't a shop...if your sure why don't you take him up on the offer?

williams 2 turbo
for all these people who think its a photoshop, your all totally f*cking wrong. i can let you know where to find the car if you wish to be proved wrong. i does have a evo lump with 4 wheel drive, and everything else, all drive shafts where remachined ie shortened to fit in case you were wondering. i am more than willing to put a bet on with any of you doubters as to wether the car is real or not, just bring you cash with you so you can pay up when you get here. come on ROSS i dare you..

Lux'd Glacier White R26
172.com said:
I'm not from Leeds, I live in leeds, and not on a chav estate. I'm from somewhere much more chav-y...Rochdale.

Rochdale isn't chavy! ;) Lol.

Where abouts are you from? I've seen a few 172 knocking around, which one do you own?

Tyson.

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
I wish people would actually read before commenting.

Kingtrophy-He's installed the drivetrain aswell...meaning its 4WD...meaning it will cope fine witht the power,just like a normal EVO does.

Dubai182 said:
I wish people would actually read before commenting.

Kingtrophy-He's installed the drivetrain aswell...meaning its 4WD...meaning it will cope fine witht the power,just like a normal EVO does.

Na, it'll be poop :cool:

Mk1 16v
Only thing i dont like is the spoiler. The bodykit suits it because its built to be a wild car!

Need some vids of this in action :D

Rich.

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
pmsl !! that pissed a few people off :slap:

if you can vouch for it then fair enough but someone explain to me the difference of the front grill in the 2 pics ??

Tyson-182 said:
Rochdale isn't chavy! ;) Lol.

Where abouts are you from? I've seen a few 172 knocking around, which one do you own?

Tyson.
In Leeds or R'dale?

I don't live in R'dale, so you'd be lucky to see me around there, I only come back every so often for family/friends. I used to live in Shawclough in R'dale and now live in Roundhay, Leeds. Mines a black one full details to the left.

How about yourself?

Lux'd Glacier White R26
172.com said:
In Leeds or R'dale?

I don't live in R'dale, so you'd be lucky to see me around there, I only come back every so often for family/friends. I used to live in Shawclough in R'dale and now live in Roundhay, Leeds. Mines a black one full details to the left.

How about yourself?

I meant Rochdale mate. I used to live in Shawclough! Up Lowerfold - Small world, eh?! I recently moved to Heywood. Where abouts did you used to live? I have a Artic Blue 182...

Tyson.

Tyson-182 said:
I meant Rochdale mate. I used to live in Shawclough! Up Lowerfold - Small world, eh?! I recently moved to Heywood. Where abouts did you used to live? I have a Artic Blue 182...

Tyson.
Used to live on Shawclough Rd itself and also near Paton St.

Mk1 Clio
true the car would beat me at the lights but thats only cause I couldn't stop laughing at it.

If would have been better and alot cheaper if it was kept as standard with the Evo engine stuck in.

need some video proof before I can take it all in.

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
The whole point is that it's a whole new car, if he wanted a shitty little clio he would've kept it standard!

Status
Not open for further replies.