ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Evo Clio

Status
Not open for further replies.
  182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
I quite like the kit but that spoiler must weigh almost as much as the car. Lose the spoiler and it would like nice but i prefer sleepers for sure. Mental car.

I was actually laughing at the size of that spoiler. I reckon some jealous people would have a go at tearing it off.

RB 200 Cup!
mad engine bet it will be the mutts nuts - but what the f**k you playing at having that spoiler tho? oh dear oh dear

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
ye what the f**k is that thing on the back !

im pretty sure that could take off ....

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Genius - engineering work thats gone into that deserves respect. Not impressed with the bodywork though but hey, everyone has different tastes

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
What Matt said!! Good on him for sticking the engine, box nad drivetrain in, no easy task but that kit is probably the worst Ive ever seen on a Clio!!

Octavia VRS
MATT BLACK said:
Genius - engineering work thats gone into that deserves respect. Not impressed with the bodywork though but hey, everyone has different tastes

yep couldn't have put it any better

Striped track ****
if i was to do that i would be no show car would be used as a pure monster track car

can you imagine the fun you could have in that on the track all striped out

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
What a surprise. You all hate it cos it hasn't got turinis and a cup splitter.

Can't of been easy building that and that deserves respect. 4wd evo clio sounds good, but its been let down by the dodgy kit and spoiler.

Looking forward to seeing it running!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I dont hate it cos its not got turinis and a cup splitter!! I hate its looks cos Ive shat better looking things. However, put the mechanics in a stripped out base spec clio tahts caged up and I think it would be perfect!! Wonder what evo engine it is and the power? To me its gonna be wasted as who in their right mind would fly about a track with that much fibreglass nad catty about the shop!

A clio
A lot of work put into it, but imo a complete waste of money. Should have kept the evo or put it towards a mortgage

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Clart said:
What a surprise. You all hate it cos it hasn't got turinis and a cup splitter.

Can't of been easy building that and that deserves respect. 4wd evo clio sounds good, but its been let down by the dodgy kit and spoiler.

Looking forward to seeing it running!

meh. that still wouldn't improve it.

1.2 16v Dynamique
EvilJohn said:
I dont hate it cos its not got turinis and a cup splitter!! I hate its looks cos Ive shat better looking things. However, put the mechanics in a stripped out base spec clio tahts caged up and I think it would be perfect!! Wonder what evo engine it is and the power? To me its gonna be wasted as who in their right mind would fly about a track with that much fibreglass nad catty about the shop!

Couldn't of put it better myself....:approve:

doesnt look like theres a radiator? the front bumper is probably needed for the extra room its left inbetweent the block and front of the car

williams 2 turbo
firstly, it probably cost him less than a second hand valver, cos he built the whole thing himself. it does have 4 wheel drive, it has turrets welded into the back for shocks so he could attach the diff and every thing else needed ie suspension etc. p.s all the purists may not like it, hell even i dont like some bits, but the workmanships is second to none, and its gonna piss all over what most clio members here drive. i know there is matt blacks etc, but this things gonna fly. p.s. the radiator is mounted in the boot. this is just a toy. he has a 3 door sierra cosworth as an every day car.

VaVa
That is f**king awful. Needs Cup splitter and turinis. ;)

Fair play to him for doing it though. It'll be fast when it's finished. Mind you the male ejacualtion leaves the penis with the same velocity as round from an enfield .303 rifle......... But that doesn't mean I'd want to drive around town in a lump of jism. ;)

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Looks shopped to me, but if its not, what a waste of £5k adding that junk to it. If he used that money to covert it to 4WD, and kept standard it would be abosulte quality, and mad. Good idea with the engine, stupid idea with the kit.

Tyson.

Flame Red (172)
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
THIS IS GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT...
TELL ME ABOUT THE WHEELS??...what are these alloy wheel??

Williams20V-306BHP
is gonna need over 300bhp to beat "some" clio's on here but only in a straight line i can't se it going round corners to well. and them wheels will kill a bit of power and the 4x4 drivetrain.

Still looks good to me not to sure on the front but i don't mind the rest. fair play though. break the mould and all that but i bet it cost a fair bit, even doing it himself evo bits aint cheep and nors that body work by the look of it.

want some more pics of underneith ;)

same intercooler as me aswell... ;)

BMW M135i
Mechanically brilliant, Aesthetically horrible. Pitty really, still theres been some work put into that for sure.

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
Laingo said:
Mind you the male ejacualtion leaves the penis with the same velocity as round from an enfield .303 rifle......... But that doesn't mean I'd want to drive around town in a lump of jism. ;)

Why not? Imagine the fun! :eek: :S :S

Status
Not open for further replies.