ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Evo 6 GSR UK Ralliart Project Thread - calum001

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Ah lamps are a magic idea mate. That unit we use has masisve lights but they are very high. Although on his White Turbo S it wasn't too bad. Even defects could be seen.

Hopefully it goes well for you. Make sure you wear him down for discount! Lols!

Track 172cup
i've already paid him for it a while ago mate at a discounted price (not quite as good as he's getting now though haha)

will need to catch up again soon

secret
as you've found out mate it's Active Yaw Control, which in simple turns is an onboard computer that tries to kill you lol !! don't get me wrong it works well and obviously is part of the Evo's great handling but it takes a bit of getting used to !

Death by yaw control lol thanks for the into bud

Track 172cup
that looks bloody brilliant, fool to let it go. who needs a house anyway.

cheers but your not making it any easier mate lol, i know i'll regret selling it (i'm positive i'll never be able to get a 6 in as good condition as this again) but i've had it a year and a half, time to move on and 'try' and be sensible for a bit

That's superb. Really, really well done.

Thanks mate ;)

Black PH2 172
Yours is gorgeous!
Got so much time for 6's - A freind has a forged, ecu, 9 turbo and some other things - Anti lag etc, only like mid 400bhp but goes very very well

376479_10150966358690066_624660065_21546565_1126259322_n.jpg

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Good luck with the sale mate. Get something decent next and we'll get it over to the unit! :eek:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
That'll shift quickly with any luck matey.

It looks really tidy... even more so in a market flooded with nasty examples.

Track 172cup
cheers lad, reckon the next motor will just be a boring diesel runabout but will still be kept immaculate as usual lol, just can't help myself !

really need to concentrate on getting my clio finished !! got a roll cage through for it today :)

Track 172cup
Cheers Christopher, the price it's up for is definitely the higher end for the 6's but as you said theres so many dogs about and i know this is one of the best examples around (after seeing just under 20 before i bought this)

not really wanting to sell at all so kind of dreading someone actually getting in touch haha, sounds stupid i know.....

Track 172cup
well took a deposit on it tonight and all things going well the new owner should be picking it up by the weekend

i think i actually might shed a tear when it goes....

:dapprove:

Track 172cup
haha you just noticed that Gaz

i always seem to attract the muppets lol, his only 3 posts were in this thread !

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
well took a deposit on it tonight and all things going well the new owner should be picking it up by the weekend

i think i actually might shed a tear when it goes....

:dapprove:

Sad to see it go Cal it's an epic machine! I never even got to wax it ffs! ;)

Moving on though! Final decision on what's next yet?

Hopefully we can get together again soon.

Track 172cup
lol at least it gave us a giggle !

Haha cheers lad, detailed it for the last time on saturday, sad times lol !

Nothing exciting mate, will just be a cheap diesel runabout (thinking Golf/A4/Leon/Astra) but not decided yet, still got the clio so thats getting my full attention now so i can get some track time this year (it's been on the back burner since i got the Evo)

defintely mate will catch up soon ;)