ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro Truck Simulator 2

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Downloaded the demo, hooked up my DFGT wheel. It's stupidly addictive for such a mundane game.

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG
I don't have a PC able to run this, jerky on my Revo R3700 and same on my laptop, need to bring this to Ipad!

i have 100 drivers and 100 trucks, all garages in the UK and one day completely wasted ... yet for some strange reason i actually enjoy playing this game lol

i have 2 saves, one using a cheat engine and one normal :) cheat engine just boosts up money and xp so you can get more trucks, still have to go and drive around to the garages etc anyways few screenshots of what ive been up to :eek: also is it just me or do all the profile pictures on this game look f**king creepy lol

8159507093_fa935b6316_b.png

8159507347_675f7960c2_b.png

8159505689_997f03e3f3_b.png

8159538590_55cfb232b5_b.png

8159539456_bd618e930a_b.png

having the euro tunnel on this is pretty cool, tight spot to park in though!

8159504633_f308444a01_b.png

the physics of this game seem to be fucked also as this happens alot when just going around a corner lol

8159503953_b2a40965d4_b.png

anyway i need to kinda get my life back :L such an addictive game!

Ph2 172
Computer specs would be handy.

Have you read your error logs?

Only specs I know is that it runs windows 7 and has 4gb RAM.

It installed fine but when you try to open it up the screen goes black for a second, then all of the icons on the desktop enlarged and I got the standard error message asking of I wanted to check online for solutions or just end the program. Neither option does anything, I had to close it via task manager. Once it's closed the screen returned to normal.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
No idea. Is there an idiot proof way to check?

You could download a free application called speccy, that will bring up all the info about your pc and its spec. Then print screen and put it in here for a few of us too have a look at.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Only specs I know is that it runs windows 7 and has 4gb RAM.

It installed fine but when you try to open it up the screen goes black for a second, then all of the icons on the desktop enlarged and I got the standard error message asking of I wanted to check online for solutions or just end the program. Neither option does anything, I had to close it via task manager. Once it's closed the screen returned to normal.

My win7 used to do this when playing AOE as I had to mess with the resolution of the game to get it to work so it messed all the desktop up to. You sure your resolution settings are ok?

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
My win7 used to do this when playing AOE as I had to mess with the resolution of the game to get it to work so it messed all the desktop up to. You sure your resolution settings are ok?

Resolution unless its something extremely silly shouldn't matter too much, I'm playing it on a 42inch telly at the moment lol.

Sounds more like graphics card isn't good enough.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I downloaded Euro Truck Sim 1 and it's OK, graphics are a bit pish, but then again it is the old game.

Ran a red light and wiped out another truck :clap: