ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro Clio Something Different, New to cliosport,

clio 1.2 dynamique s
hi i got a clio 1.2 dynamique starting to go euro gone for a slightly different smooth as seen a few clios with similar ways of smoothing so want something different let me know what you think :D need some ideas of what next too :)
frontsmooth2.jpg

carsmooth3.jpg

bumper2-2.jpg

ashcardaytimee.jpg

cheers for looking :D

Octavia VRS LE
need a few more and better photos, but the car looks good. ive always loved euroed clios!!

1.2 y0!
That exhaust isn't very euro is it?? But its your car and it looks smart good job needs more lows, camber and 25mm spacers!!

clio 1.2 dynamique s
yeaa, just thought as have seen clios front end fully smooth and half so though would go for change, looks much better in flesh like, yea i need some new pics not got the best camera too take them though :( will try sort some out soon :D

clio 1.2 dynamique s
yeaa hopefully exhausts gone, put it up for sale, for swap for a standard exhaust like, then got about 60mm left on coils on front but hopefully wheels will be gone soon and have something with a bit more dish and some stretch on, then should be nice and low ~:D

clio 1.2 dynamique s
cheers :D what would you say for some spacing need too sort some stretched tyres out for the time being till can sort new wheels but not sure how much too space them :(

1.2 y0!
I got 10mm all round and i can't really see a fat lot of difference in terms of apperance i'd go 20-25mm all round

**Edit** get some clear side repeaters off ebay as well!

BG 182
I really like this mate! Good job so far! Personally from here, I would square off the front bumper on the inner side of the foglights, so the lower grille is nice and clean cut. Lower it even more. Some nice camber both front and rear. Change/lose the splitter. A stealth exhaust, such as Ktec etc? Colour code the bullets. Lose the window tints and clear indicators, or even better, smooth them!

Nice car though matey!

clio 1.2 dynamique s
yeaa looked at a ktec stealth the other day, gonna look at squaring off the inside of bumper not sure yet will see what looks like when finish the last bits off, got more smoothing to do when weather picks up gonna remove side strips and door locks, stretched tyres, so will be lower then and maybe take it down a bit more, space the wheels out hopefully some new wheels if can sell mine, need too find somebody with a standard clio 1.2 whos after a cat back exhaust for the time being can get rid of that one then :D

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
If that vicar was a person it'd be a little blonde fat kid :p I like it though. Are airbags an option for you? And crazy mc-5 camber. Not usually a fan of euro clios but this looks very fun

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I'm not sure on the front bumper, and would have to see the back bumper with the boot down, but overall it looks tidy enough.

Get some more pictures up.

Oh, and welcome to the club.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
£50 says the filler on the bumpers crack within.....6months?

It also doesn't look that nice.

Stripped yozza'd cup
Spacers and camber and that'll look pretty tidy mate.
Agree with th grill comment too... Would look better square.

172 cup
ive got a ktec stealth exhaust for sale if you want something more discreet. Pm me if your interested :)

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
wouldnt call it euro just yet tbh,

personally id change the wheels because those things are getting a bit overdone now!

and sort the stance out!! (lows, poke, streched tyres)
smooth the sides and put some unique touches on it, and youll be laughing!

clio 1.2 dynamique s

Filler would crack if it was even filler on there so £50 says FILLER doesnt crack :')

Stance will soon be sorted only really started on the car about 2 weeks ago wheels should ve sold and more smooth coming, lower, wheels, camber (;

clio 1.2 dynamique s
In need of some ideas wheels too get :(
Also someone with a standard clio too swap exhausts with as cars currently sitting between my old look ans new :(

2004 clio 182 ff
i dont think the wheels work too well. they need bigger lips, need to be alot wider and have some camber!

clio 1.2 dynamique s
yeaa, im after new wheels the lip on these look better in stretched tyres but need some new stretched as got fats on now i hate it :( need stretched and can stance it up then :D and the fez, is my girlfriends brother :D

Petrol Blue 182.

this. the amount of times i had to re-smooth my filler. this guy may sound like an arse, but he speaks truth. alot of it.