ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Essex xmas meal 14/12/13

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Kyle - Are we actually sitting down to eat at 5pm? Whats the latest I could arrive for the meal and not be taking the pi55? Just found out my Nans hosting a family Christmas lunch at 2pm LOL I'll be full that day!!

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Kyle - Are we actually sitting down to eat at 5pm? Whats the latest I could arrive for the meal and not be taking the pi55? Just found out my Nans hosting a family Christmas lunch at 2pm LOL I'll be full that day!!

Yeah bud 5pm sitting. Ull be fine son haha ill have a big lunch that day

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Yeah bud 5pm sitting. Ull be fine son haha ill have a big lunch that day

I'm not 100% sure if me and Meg will be able to attend at all now - Apparently (yeah, sure I was told.. :|) the whole family is round my Nans for 2pm for lunch and then dinner is being served at 6. Shame as I've already paid 2 deposits :mad: Will see what I can do

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
I'm not 100% sure if me and Meg will be able to attend at all now - Apparently (yeah, sure I was told.. :|) the whole family is round my Nans for 2pm for lunch and then dinner is being served at 6. Shame as I've already paid 2 deposits :mad: Will see what I can do

Ergh man :(
Just drop me a txt Ry & let me no even if u just come out for the drinks in the evening that will be kool

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Ergh man :(
Just drop me a txt Ry & let me no even if u just come out for the drinks in the evening that will be kool

I'd definatley be out in the evening 100% - Just iffy on the meal. Looks like I wont be able to escape until 7ish. So plenty of time for drinks!

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
I'd definatley be out in the evening 100% - Just iffy on the meal. Looks like I wont be able to escape until 7ish. So plenty of time for drinks!

Thats totally fine Ry u better have a drink with us haha. Ur deposit is in my bedroom draw ill give it to ya when I see ya :)

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
[video=youtube_share;kxAuSwGRKZA]http://youtu.be/kxAuSwGRKZA[/video]

Has anyone actually confirmed to this, or is it just you?

[video=youtube_share;2SzE08aInn4]http://youtu.be/2SzE08aInn4[/video]

172 Rep
I'm suffering big time right now, I feel like death lol anyway...

dype6yba.jpg

ejypeqym.jpg

taqyvebe.jpg

Can't stop laughing at the photos, Adam your absolutely quality haha