ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Essex xmas meal 14/12/13

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Just a heads up guys that ill take the £10 deposits anytime from now & that if you want to just come out for a few drinks instead of sitting the meal that will be all good

Golf GT & A4 Avant
All the years I've been on here and only met 2 of you. And that's only recently. Lol

I'll check the babysiting rota and see what I can do, provided non Clio owners are still welcome

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Right peeps ill need £10 deposits by end of month so I can go down there and pay & guarantee your place for the meal. If u choose not to sit the meal please do come out for drinks afterwards.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Kyle, Im paying tonight by Paypal fella, will pop you over £20.00 for me and Megan (Sorry Megzy, my Megan not you! Haha)

Ok pal no worries. Or better still bank transfer it then I wont get the PP fees

ST1050, 320d
Ideas on how I get from Stanstead to Chelmsford?

When are you arriving? I work near Stansted and live in Chelmsford. If not, catch the x30 bus from the terminal into Chelmsford town cente. About £8 and run every hour I believe.

Are people going out after this meal? If so, I'd probably be out in town and the Riverside Inn is literally a 2 minute walk from all the bars.

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
When are you arriving? I work near Stansted and live in Chelmsford. If not, catch the x30 bus from the terminal into Chelmsford town cente. About £8 and run every hour I believe.

Are people going out after this meal? If so, I'd probably be out in town and the Riverside Inn is literally a 2 minute walk from all the bars.
Planning on having a proper session.
Kyle 86 - ill make him love his Sunday morning :p

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6

Oh yes we will be hitting the town :)
Meet us in the riverside at 7pm