ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Epic cleaning session.....

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Three days 7am-7pm cleaning, wheels, arches, removed spoiler & taken apart to clean, engine bay, door shuts, clayed, polished, sealed exterior & wheels. Don't sound a lot but done me in!

DSC_0569.JPG

DSC_0573.JPG

DSC_0576.JPG

DSC_0577.JPG

DSC_0576.JPG

DSC_0583.JPG

DSC_0582.JPG

DSC_0581.JPG

DSC_0580.JPG

DSC_0579.JPG

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Maybe your wife could have a word with my wife??

The chances of her letting me spend 36 hours cleaning my car on my days off are zero!

Looks great though mate. Well done!

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Absolutely stunning mate. [emoji41] [emoji41]

I can't wait to drive the spec c again, today would have been a perfect day.

I also have a very very understanding misses, if I'm honest she likes me being outside working on the car rather than indoors driving her mad. [emoji23]

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
What a beauty!!!

Great work! Are the tints staying? Not a fan of them.
Factory tints so glass is tinted rather than film. Going to put a heat gun on them to test at the weekend. I'm not a fan either.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Absolutely stunning mate. [emoji41] [emoji41]

I can't wait to drive the spec c again, today would have been a perfect day.

I also have a very very understanding misses, if I'm honest she likes me being outside working on the car rather than indoors driving her mad. [emoji23]

Managed 20 mins today, only good day this week!

RB 182 FF
That's brilliant work! Fair do's that must take patience! Also the best Evo for me, I love it, so purposeful and powerful looking! :up:

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Small update.

Got a few bits sorted this week, have the correct airbox air feed on its way and also a Bung that plugs the hole on the bulk head where the aircon would usually run through. This part should of been hard to get hold of, was offered one withing 10 mins of asking! Bonus.

Just been fully serviced, I wanted all fluids changed, brakes bled, clutch bled, plugs changed etc. Peace of mind but it needed it alright, feels so much can better.

Was offered a mint set of EXE-TEC fast road coilovers which I could not refuse, some of the best suspension I have driven on so well chuffed.

Will fit these bad boys at the weekend!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
This is really not helping me wanting to sell my PB when its back together and getting one of these !

Lovely car.

Do it bud, stop wasting money on French crap and buy a proper car. [emoji2]

JDM FTW. [emoji41] [emoji106]

Lovely stuff.
Worth getting something on the rubber door seals as they look like they are starting to harden (going white/grey). Try Swisswax Seal Feed. The best I've tried, thanks to @gally

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Lovely stuff.
Worth getting something on the rubber door seals as they look like they are starting to harden (going white/grey). Try Swisswax Seal Feed. The best I've tried, thanks to @gally
Lovely stuff.

That was me getting the cleaning product and wax on the seals. Sorted now :)

Not a 320d
Lovely stuff.

How About gummi pflege? Sure ive still got that stuff.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Got myself another set of alloys, mint, freshly refurbed, new tyres and centre caps. Chuffed.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
After a few hrs spent polishing and sealing, they are ready to fit.

They are better than new, well chuffed.

image.jpeg

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
image.jpeg
Alignment done, this guy is good, give him the settings and your away.

Had a funnnnn drive back!