ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Epic cleaning session.....

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Well that's the OEM gauges fitted, wired in and new fascia fitted. Dead chuffed.

image_zpsugdzz6jv.jpg

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
New bumper, new emblem, new orange indicators, and mesh painted, all fitted,in the sodding rain!

Dedication.....

image_zpsjgnsv95w.jpg

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Looks super mate, why the new bits and I bet they wasn't cheap?

Orange indicators on white just does it for me so needed those, believe it or not, the bumper skin was cheaper from Mitsi pre factory painted than paying someone to paint the original :)

It was a case of swapping everything over.

I do alll new manifold & turbo heat shields to fit, new spark plug cover, few new pipes, clips, bolts, and a new gear knob to fit when the weather sorts itself out.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
My mate Stu was there with hes S202 bug.

I kept saying I know a guy working on a white one!!!! They click lol.

His was nice, out of the bunch my fav was the P1, it looked right without being over the top like the 22B.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I kept saying I know a guy working on a white one!!!! They click lol.

His was nice, out of the bunch my fav was the P1, it looked right without being over the top like the 22B.
I was chatting to a chap who works for Roger Clarke Motorsport, he was saying that they have 2 22B's in at the moment and a S202 with 18k on the clock.

P1's are commanding lots of money now (i remember when you could buy one for £7k)

The 22B's are priced up at £70k. WOW!!!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
22B's were the nuts when I was a bit younger. They said at the time the 276bhp limit applied to all vehicles from japan but almost every one ran figures around 330/350bhp...lol

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I was chatting to a chap who works for Roger Clarke Motorsport, he was saying that they have 2 22B's in at the moment and a S202 with 18k on the clock.

P1's are commanding lots of money now (i remember when you could buy one for £7k)

The 22B's are priced up at £70k. WOW!!!

I never got the 22B but always liked the P1. To be fair all the imprezas where I'm fine form, they where all nice.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
22B's were the nuts when I was a bit younger. They said at the time the 276bhp limit applied to all vehicles from japan but almost every one ran figures around 330/350bhp...lol
Yes mate, it was a gentleman's agreement at 280 bhp. The S202 was 330bhp from factory though.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
I use to see a p1 around my way that had a similar number plate but under each v it had va va voom

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
This has been posted over on the Type RA forum that im also a member of, i believe the Impreza owners are also from that site.

Anyway i found this pict which i quite like mate.

ai1102-photobucket-com_albums_g445_mattyb1983_mobile_20uploads_img_20160919_wa0016-jpg.52256

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
This has been posted over on the Type RA forum that im also a member of, i believe the Impreza owners are also from that site.

Anyway i found this pict which i quite like mate.

ai1102-photobucket-com_albums_g445_mattyb1983_mobile_20uploads_img_20160919_wa0016-jpg.52256

Can't see the pic? Had a look on there thread this morning, some good pics!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Ok so I have a original slam panel to fit than the engine bay is done, I could start stripping and replacing nuts&bolts for new, but don't see the point.

Attached is the original pic when I collected the car, and a current pic.

So...... Time for some mods......

Going old school, so I have the rolling to raise the boost from 0.9bar - 1.5bar. Approx 350-360bhp.

- Walbro 255 pump
- Decat
- Ralliart Ecu
- Greedy Profec B boost controller

Also on the look out for a good recaro bucket seat as she is now running the correct poverty interior!

That will be it for the winter.....

image.jpeg
image.jpeg