ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Epic cleaning session.....

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Hmmmmm nice and fresh

image.jpeg

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Looks bloody fantastic mate. [emoji41]
I managed to give the Spec C a wash on Sunday and a wipe over with a QD yesterday.

The thing was rotten, it was it's first wash in 2 month's. Still need to give the door shuts a good going over.

d05ed0d44570650e2987fb9c3a69d770.jpg

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Did you sort a cover?
Not yet bud but it's on the list, was about to buy one then had the expense of the inlet manifold stuff I've just done.

Coilovers need a rebuild next but I'll be getting a cover bought very soon. [emoji2]

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Lovely pics :up: , shame about the fiesta that snuck in the middle

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
What an amazing line up of cars mate.

Would so love to have been there in amongst you lot. [emoji41] [emoji7] [emoji41]

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Nice. Me and Lisa were going to pop up the gorge yesterday to kill some time but didn't. I should have done and I'd have seen this beauty.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
New plate on its way, £250 with assignment fee which is a bargain in my eyes. Shame about the "O" but beggars can't be choosers!

image.png

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Two days from buying to fitting, damn that was quick!!

Best £250 spent so far, chuffed.

image.jpeg

Evo 5 RS
Didn't realise you were on CS Ant, love this car!

GL keeping the wheels that clean

PPS thanks for the car cover link, thinking of getting one for my 8

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I wanna start off my saying this car is bloody lovely, I love EVO's in White more so the older ones 4/5/6 they look ace.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Didn't realise you were on CS Ant, love this car!

GL keeping the wheels that clean

PPS thanks for the car cover link, thinking of getting one for my 8

It's fun! They are good covers, but cheaper if you buy from the MLR.
I wanna start off my saying this car is bloody lovely, I love EVO's in White more so the older ones 4/5/6 they look ace.

Cheers

Like the reg although I'd have got plain plates.

Got a set on order for MOTs so we shall see.
That plate was a steal, it really completes the car :up:

Cheers

Evo 5 RS
Just bought a set of MLR seat covers but think I'll go with the tailored ones for the car, want something that's short term and easy-ish to remove day to day. Thanks again for the link ;)

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Got some new seats + rears on he way, proper new car mats, downpipe, decat, 3 port solenoid, fuel pump and so on.

Let the mods begin.....

image.jpeg

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Cheers, trying to find these for sale is hard, trying to find a mint set also, Jesus it was tough. Will look awesome once fitted.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Looks great mate, all of the cool cars have wind down windows. [emoji1] [emoji106]