ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Engine Judder

Clio 172
Hi

I seem to have this odd engine judder from the car at the moment, it only happens when the car is at cruising speed, like when you are just touching the throttle peddle to keep the car at a constant speed, and it happens in any gear. The engine still pulls hard, but I'm just a little lost as to why this might be happening, I was thinking the Throttle Body might be playing up, or it could be a coil pack on it's way out, no engine lights have come on, and the engine is not misfiring, so I'm a little lost as to where to look first.

Phase 2 clio 172
Mine does this sometimes when it's really cold out, sit at a constant speed and it'll start juddering until you let off or in my case when the engine warms up a little bit more

not sure what it is

Clio 172
I'm not to sure what it is too, the emission light came on the dash for a split second which I was hoping would bring up a fault code, but when I did a scan no errors codes come back, so I have no idea what the problem might be now. I'm just going to leave it and see how it goes. The one thing I have been doing this past week is using ESSO fuel, maybe the car does not like it, nearly all the time I use Shell fuel.