ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Anglia (In)famous Karting Meet / BBQ!! July 26th

Bumder With A Buffer
Dan drop me a text or when your coming past Ipswich and il join the 14 at Stow (I live literally next to the damn thing) and drive slow so we can mini convoy to Bury if you like.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Dan drop me a text or when your coming past Ipswich and il join the 14 at Stow (I live literally next to the damn thing) and drive slow so we can mini convoy to Bury if you like.

No probs, ill leave mine at like 12:45 and it takes me like 15 mins to get to Ipswich.

BMW 118d
just signed up to be a full member so I can post here :) I should be popping down to say hello to the karting on Sunday as I've just moved to Red Lodge so this is pretty convenient!!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
just signed up to be a full member so I can post here :) I should be popping down to say hello to the karting on Sunday as I've just moved to Red Lodge so this is pretty convenient!!

Great stuff, we need some 197's in the group! :D

RB 200 Cup!
^ whoops forgot that! lol

NORWICH PEOPLE:

Meet at Thickthorn Services (Travelodge thingy) no later than 1.00pm. If your a little late im sure youll catch us up ;)

EVERYONE:

Meeting at Wildtracks around 1.45pm so I make sure evryone is there and get organised and paid etc

Clio Campus
Ill meet u guys at wildtracks as ill get on the a11 from thetford (mcd's for breakfast FTW)

Have we got any picture takers at karting??

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Rich ill probs leave mine at like 12:30 then and go past yours bout 12:45 so we can just chill on the way to bury and meet Danny and anyone else at bury Tesco bout 1:15.

Timmay you sent a msg to everyone reminding them of of this? Not many posting up recently!

RB 200 Cup!
i shall do a reminder prob tomorrow - im sure the usual suspects will be there

plus ive had a few pm's bout coming from other members so apart from the 17 karting we should have a few spectators

Bumder With A Buffer
Il leave mine at about 12.40 and do a go slow then..or just prank me when your going past whitehouse turning (ASDA ipswich) and il join it.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
So 1315 at the bottle banks at Bury tesco, right next to the garage

Its a date, ill bring the KY.

Weather is meant to be good on Sunday ladies, I just need to loose a stone now to gain a weight advantage for karting :)

Did we decide to get food on the way to the BBQ? Seems like the best idea imo.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Providing we get there before 4pm as Tesco is only open till 4 on Sundays I believe.

Arse, I guess this should be ok but I dunno how long it lasted last time as I was a loser and didnt come :( I guess ill just lob some burgers in the boot and hope for the best, defrosting on the way ftw :) Beef is safe raw anyway so its all good.

U/R 200
1. Timmay
2. aliengravy
3. richy22
4. Fireredstingray
5. Viper
6. Danny
7. cyprinis
8. thegriffin2
9. Greeny 172
10.Craig
11. Kaiser Dave
12. Pistol Pete
13. Bennyball
14. alistairfoster172bhp
15. JamesS
16. Gregg
17. Hugo (Tim's mate)
18.Joe (Pete's mate)

Dont think we will be attending BBQ, though plans in the afternoon.
Will meet at Tesco's aswell.

RB 200 Cup!
im sure a cool box in the boot with stuff in should be okay - no doubt we will be at the tescos way before 4pm tho

Clio Campus
hi guys i am going to put some cool boxers in my boot as i think it will be pushing it to get to tescos before it shuts.
So if you could all bring your meat before hand and we will pack it in to my box ;)

Thanks Guys

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
It's gonna rain.........................

I just looked on the metoffice site and it says rain for sunday afternoon even though all week its been sun all day!!! I dont really trust forcasts unless its the for the following day and even then they can be b****cks.

hi guys i am going to put some cool boxers in my boot as i think it will be pushing it to get to tescos before it shuts.
So if you could all bring your meat before hand and we will pack it in to my box ;)

Thanks Guys

Sounds like a plan, ill get some meat tomorrow.

RB 200 Cup!
itll be fine - i have spoken

ALSO COULD PEOPLE SEND ME THEIR TEL NUMS BY PM AS MY f**king PHONE HAS DELETED MY CONTACTS LIST

RB 200 Cup!
mwhahahahaha!

on a topical note ive just checked the wetaher for newmarket thetford and norwich - all this area is sunny intervals all sunday - pete ya pessimist! lol

Bumder With A Buffer
Arrrgh I hate french cars... ESP and serv light came on today. At one point I started the car..pull off and heard a god awfull noise coming from fron tright of the car (guessing it was the Traction control system)

Popped it up just no to have a look and the abs ring and inside brake pad is covered in grease.. GAY..looks like I got some jobs tomorrow then :(

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Arrrgh I hate french cars... ESP and serv light came on today. At one point I started the car..pull off and heard a god awfull noise coming from fron tright of the car (guessing it was the Traction control system)

Popped it up just no to have a look and the abs ring and inside brake pad is covered in grease.. GAY..looks like I got some jobs tomorrow then :(

Can take you in my car if needed, drop me a line if you get stuck.

SQ5
Cable tie and some grease and you'll be fine :D

Sounds like your boot has come off, may of split in which case youll need a gaitor too :p

Motorspares down the road stock them, and if they have one in Bury let me know and Ill bring it over too ya!

Bumder With A Buffer
This is what went last time...

02022008078.jpg

Cant see anything worng with the boot but then I couldnt get it up high enough here :(

Trundling up to the rents place in a mo to sort it out hopefulyy...Also got a new rear caliper to put on but dunno if I can be arsed to do that as well!

SQ5
O dear that looks like the inner one, they are a right arse to change from what I Hear! Hope its the outer and not the inner!

Bumder With A Buffer
Hmmm well despite asking the garage to change/fix that gaiter it's still broken :( so that needs changing for a start. The root of the ESP and serve light is traction control related grease everywhere on offside ring etc, cleaned it up but it's still making tc kick in then brings on the ESP and serv light ! f**k c**t arse b****cks! It's driveable but means more jobs to do! :(

Bumder With A Buffer
ermm when I had MOT which was 2-3 weeks ago?? I think they may of done the passenger side CV gaiter as that looks like it has a shiney clip on it. Il just turn it off :)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
lol richy, let me know not to use that garage!

Ive not bought sausages and burgers!! Bring on the flames :)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
any one at all coming from down my way who will be goin up the m11/a11?? or am i gonna be on my tod??

Not sure mate, I guess people might be cleaning their cars this morning so im not sure who will reply?

Also look at us on here at 7:30 lol :(

Weather is looking good, no rain at least, just cloud :) Cya guys in abit

SQ5
Ive got to clean mine now! Its filthy, not been done since FCS lol!

Although I may get outside look at it and think "meh"

1315 at Tesco in Bury Boys!!!