ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Anglia Meet - July

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm the same as always... Pick a Weekend and I'll look at what I'm working

1. Timmay
2. Gregg
3. Olly_Mango (im in zante from 13th to 23rd of july, but any other time i'll be there)
4. Aliengravy ( on holiday end of july)

db

db detailing™
I'm in! Better start my diet now!

1. Timmay
2. Gregg
3. Olly_Mango (im in zante from 13th to 23rd of july, but any other time i'll be there)
5. db

Turbo'd lude, Astra
I'll watch and laugh at you all lol

1. Timmay
2. Gregg
5. db
6. Laura

Bumder With A Buffer
I shall check and get back ASAP...Im well up for some Karting...Just soooooo many things going on at the moment its unreal! :)

RB 200 Cup!
i will call em soon to see about getting discount etc - gonna aim for 10 people at leats if possible so spread the word people - obviously guests are more than welcome

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Finally.... wooop!

1. Timmay
2. Gregg
5. db
6. Laura
7. Lanky (Ben)

Bumder With A Buffer
Is just another place to maybe consider??? Not trying to take anything away from anyone! please dont kill me :( !!

Ellough Park seems to be cheaper thats all AND if you have enoguh people you can do a grand prix thing and have it for half a day.. say 5-6 teams of 4 with Le mans style changovers etc.

Me and JamesS off here did one there a few years ago...im sure he would say it was good.

Go-Karts + rain = immense fun :)

Slow red one
im busy in the eveing on the 5th but other than that can do it during the day and if we need an extra man for numbers can get a mate to race:) sounds like a laugh.

RB 200 Cup!
Right update time:

Ellough is fully booked weekend of 5th / 6th

So Wildtracks it is!!!! Then on to a pub for a pint!

can either do a 30 lap race for £30.00
or a 50 laps race (which i belive is split into 2 x 25 laps) for £45.00
Trophies awarded to top 3 people

based on 12 people attending - altho can have more obviously

and would need to pay a 20% deposit upfront from people.

So heres the list so far - please add to it and also say if you are karting or spectating or bringing a guest:

1. Timmay
2. Gregg
5. db
6. Laura (Spectating i assume ;))
7. Lanky (Ben)

Bumder With A Buffer
Right update time:

So heres the list so far - please add to it and also say if you are karting or spectating or bringing a guest:

1. Timmay
2. Gregg
5. db
7. Lanky (Ben)

8. Richy22 - PROVISIONALLY...I need to check dates tonite so will confirm either tonight or tomorrow :)

1. Timmay
2. Gregg
4. Aliengravy ( on holiday end of july) karting
5. db
7. Lanky (Ben)

Worth shooting a link to this thread to the Essex lot timmay? some of them are in East Anglia! lol

db

db detailing™
1. Timmay
2. Gregg
5. db karting
7. Lanky (Ben)
8. Richy22 - PROVISIONALLY

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
1. Timmay
2. Gregg
5. db karting
7. Lanky (Ben) karting

Thats right I'll come, let the excitement build. Lol.

1. Timmay
2. Gregg
5. db karting
6. Laura (Spectating i assume )
7. Lanky (Ben) karting
9. Adam (Kaiser Dave) karting