ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Anglia (In)famous Karting Meet / BBQ!! July 26th

RB 200 Cup!
Right getting towards that time of year again - need more kartin gin our lives. Hopefully this time there wont be any snow ;)

Can people let me know their availability for these days so i know which one to book.

Prices here: http://www.wildtracksltd.co.uk/downloads/WT_Price%20List%20DL%2008_09.pdf

Do people wanna go for same format again of 30 lap race or is the Grand Prix tempting this time?

May as wel make a day of it so have a bbq nearby somewhere me thinks - ill find a good spot nearer the time:

1. Timmay

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Sounds good, how does this work though...

50 lap £35 (min 16 drivers –
max 40 drivers)

50 laps = 1 hour duration, each driver gets 2 x 10 laps races plus 3
qualifying laps.

So thats 23 laps? :/

Just let me know a date you decide asap :)

RB 200 Cup!
yeah think its 23 laps - it was a possibitly as you never know we may get more than 20 people wanna come

Bumder With A Buffer
I couldnt feel my hands after last time! f**k that was cold!

For information we did this last few times..

Sprint
30 laps on 700m dedicated circuit £35

Which I thought was good..Though if we could get 16 or so people

Grand Prix
50 lap £35 (min 16 drivers –
max 40 drivers)

Personally I think the £35 one is/was good value for money as that way everyone gets the same number of laps. The grand prix one you do 2x10 lap races then if your good enough you progress to the quarter final..another 10 laps, semi final another 10 and final another 10 laps.

I just think for the same money you guarantee to get 10 laps more than the grand prix one which is the same money (but you can have more people on the Grand prix one)

What you reckon? Suppose numbers dictate what we do though!

Im in anyway :)

1. Timmay
2. aliengravy
3. richy22

Last edited:

db

db detailing™
You are kidding me aren't you?? Another one I can't make!! By my reckoning that'll be the 4th one in a row? :dapprove:

.... but if anyone wants to borrow my table for the BBQ .... they can go fcuk themselves! :rasp:

Bumder With A Buffer
You are kidding me aren't you?? Another one I can't make!! By my reckoning that'll be the 4th one in a row? :dapprove:

.... but if anyone wants to borrow my table for the BBQ .... they can go fcuk themselves! :rasp:

Should have to do a forfeit IMO :) ;)

Slow red one
1. Timmay
2. aliengravy
3. richy22
4. Fireredstingray

Also if for some reason numbers don't fill then i'll bring a mate like last time if that's ok. But I am saying this a bit in advance lol!

Hopefully be a dry day this time!

SQ5
1. Timmay
2. aliengravy
3. richy22
4. Fireredstingray
5. Viper
6. Danny

Who's bringing the BBQ? Thetford is only 20 mins down the road so in the forest somewhere!? lol!

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I'll think about it;) I'm doing some motor racing that saturday so I'll have to see if I can get both days off. I loves me some karting

Mk2 MX5 1.8iS - Side
1. Timmay
2. aliengravy
3. richy22
4. Fireredstingray
5. Viper
6. Danny
7. cyprinis

Count me in.

172 Cup
I've been to redlodge, its a good track but not the smoothest on the new part of the track.

Please tell me you're all chunky guys like me and not all lanky streaks of piss :p

I'll give you a deffo answer soon but should be good for it!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Badger im not lanky but not tiny :) Average I would say :p I went to Redlodge years ago and my Kart cut out like 3 times so ended up driving around on my own at the end to make up all the laps I missed :/ Unless they have changed the karts since then (which is likely I would hope!) they were kinda crap and totally different speeds :/

Im up for this, not been karking for ages im game for causing some mess on track.

1. Timmay
2. aliengravy
3. richy22
4. Fireredstingray
5. Viper
6. Danny
7. cyprinis
8. thegriffin2
9. Greeny 172

RB 200 Cup!
cant say ive been to red lodge myself - i was just thinking cheapest option will bring in most people

Clio 182 FF
1. Timmay
2. aliengravy
3. richy22
4. Fireredstingray
5. Viper
6. Danny
7. cyprinis
8. thegriffin2
9. Greeny 172
10.Craig

Just down the road :) Im up for this

RB 200 Cup!
thegriffin2 says we can have a bbq at his house in garboldisham after bbq - everyone okay with this or would another location i.e. picnic spot be better?

Bumder With A Buffer
thegriffin2 says we can have a bbq at his house in garboldisham after bbq - everyone okay with this or would another location i.e. picnic spot be better?

Depends if there is going to be naked chicks cooking the food surely?????!!!!

SQ5
Good old boy, I don't care wherever really as long as I don't get food poisoning.

I need some of them elf stickers too! But same colour as my wheels. Can you do it AG?

Bumder With A Buffer
Updated....

1. Timmay
2. aliengravy
3. richy22
4. Fireredstingray
5. Viper
6. Danny
7. cyprinis
8. thegriffin2
9. Greeny 172
10.Craig
11. Kaiser Dave
12. Pistol Pete

Good old boy, I don't care wherever really as long as I don't get food poisoning.

I need some of them elf stickers too! But same colour as my wheels. Can you do it AG?

Should be able to, will have to buy the vinyl in, as i don't stock that colour! So anything else you can think you might need would be helpful, as it will make it more worth my while to stock that vinyl :)

Fluorescent yellow yes?

SQ5
Yes mate, thats the colour! I could probably think of a list of manufacturer mods, wouldn't mind a chav list on the back window screen in that colour, ie. ITG, Brembo, ferodo, FK

Yes mate, thats the colour! I could probably think of a list of manufacturer mods, wouldn't mind a chav list on the back window screen in that colour, ie. ITG, Brembo, ferodo, FK

Coolio, I can get fluorescent yellow, and green, but not a mix like your wheels! Just let me know what you want!

1.4 Dynamique
I'd be up for this, im sure at least a few of the southend/baz lot will be
1. Timmay
2. aliengravy
3. richy22
4. Fireredstingray
5. Viper
6. Danny
7. cyprinis
8. thegriffin2
9. Greeny 172
10.Craig
11. Kaiser Dave
12. Pistol Pete
13. Bennyball

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I take it "thegriffin2" has a large house/driveway, gunna be lots of Clios around :p

What do we need to bring? Alot of meat for the boys? :0

V99 ALY Audi A4 soft top
I'd be up for this, im sure at least a few of the southend/baz lot will be
1. Timmay
2. aliengravy
3. richy22
4. Fireredstingray
5. Viper
6. Danny
7. cyprinis
8. thegriffin2
9. Greeny 172