ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Anglia (In)famous Karting Meet / BBQ!! July 26th

v6
I'm going to have to decide nearer the time, going to the same place the weekend before on a stag do so think money will be an issue! I'll still come along for the convoy/banter/bbq though :approve:

1. Timmay
2. aliengravy
3. richy22
4. Fireredstingray
5. Viper
6. Danny
7. cyprinis
8. thegriffin2
9. Greeny 172
10.Craig
11. Kaiser Dave
12. Pistol Pete
13. Bennyball
14. alistairfoster172bhp
15. JamesS

Bumder With A Buffer
FLOL at hull problems! I spat my cheap tesco yoghurt everywhere! (probably the best place for it actually)

RB 200 Cup!
flol! very good guys

Right im gonna get this booked tomorrow

is 2pm okay for evrryone on the sunday?

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Yeah sounds good, BBQ afterwards weather dependant I take it? What do I need to bring, just some fat sausage? I carry that as standard ;)

RB 200 Cup!
yes i bet you do - although the stuff you put in this thread i wouldnt be surpirsed in you brought SPAM ;)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
God knows..... Small amount of Finance still oweing so I'm thinking send it back to OE and either clear the finance or trade it in as trade in is still well over what I owe so no negative equity there :)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
What do you want Fella??

Wheels by any chance?? Find me some Cheap 182 Wheels and you can buy them off me :)

Text, Call, PM me any guys that want bits of my car and I'll try and do a deal but will need swaps on most parts