ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dynamique S 16V

Clio 1.6 16v VVT
Hello there!

Here is my little Clio.

I bought it about a month ago and it looked like this:

Clio1.jpg

Clio3.jpg

The car came with FSH, 41k on the clock and 2 previous owners, it drives lovely.

By no means is it "fast" but it still gives you the "4k kick" and handles well.

Since then, all I had really done is give it a wash and take a few photos!

E6B1384F-AA57-4426-9D0C-08104A800E5C-3941-0000032B2AAC97B1.jpg

6E4F997E-5AC7-4C19-B247-C5D4519DFC37-1055-0000010252B57215.jpg

Over the weekend, I decided I wanted to spray the wheels myself, so I did them in Peugeot Granite Grey.

IMG-20120918-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20120918-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20120918-WA0002.jpg

20120918_132856.jpg

The car has "go faster" stripes because it used to be a demo car in Wolverhampton and they've grown on me!

I will be removing the "clio sport" stickers next and looking to lower it, probably a 30mm drop on the front and 20mm on the back. Anyone got any other suggestions/idea's/feedback/criticism?
:star:

Akay

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman Cooper S
Is that the SX kit? Good call on loosing the stickers as well.

Wheels look good as well.

Would say colour code the bump strips but might be to much silver...

Clio 1.6 16v VVT
Ye it's the SX kit mate, the stickers are something that will be coming off this weekend!

Cheers, a couple of spray cans, primer, lacquer, wet/dry sandpaper, masking tape and a whole weekend and I managed to get them done lol

I was thinking the bump strips but I'm not so sure because ye it could be too much silver :(

Renault Clio MK4 RS
maybe do the bump strips the same colour as what you did the alloys in? would be a good colour scheme for your car? :)

320d
Is it the TCE or the 1.2 16v?

I like it, I don't like the stripes mind :/

Lot of potential there though buddy. The MK3's are nice. A lot more refined than the MK2's. Enjoy it.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
stripes look ok on it and the ones up the side, as you said though remove the sport badges and try and tidy up that exhaust!

LOL @ 4k kick though!

Clio 1.6 16v VVT
Thanks for all of your comments!

The wheel colour is off the shelf at Halfords, they call it "Peugeot Granite Grey". I didn't think about doing them the same colour, I think I'll get 1 of the strips off and try it and see how it looks! If it goes wrong, I can always try another colour.

It's the 1.6 16v 111bhp model, the stripes have grown on me quite a lot, but I really dislike the "clio sport" badges being plastered over it, they're definitely coming off!

The "4k kick" is more the pull you feel, nothing like my old ph1 172 but its definitely still there, you can hear it "open up" it is VVT also.

Thanks alot!