ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Drivers republic clio 200 cup

Lee

BMW M2C
I agree on the front, it's not attractive, or as aggressive as the 197, but it certainly looks more up to date, and will no doubt grow on us as usual.

That increase in spring and damper rates is going to make it Trophy stiff. The Cup was only slightly softer than my Trophy!!

I'm a new car *****. It's unlikely I'll be able to do it anyway. :eek:

Ex Ph-Quick
Thought one of the guys had actually bought this car as it was outside there offices for SO long.

I work next door to them.

Looks like the FQ-400 is going to be reviewed next.

Tav

Clio 197
Thought one of the guys had actually bought this car as it was outside there offices for SO long.

I work next door to them.

Looks like the FQ-400 is going to be reviewed next.

That's a nice place to have an office, so quiet tucked away off the road...and they so often have stunning cars outside. You should be keeping us up to date with pics of what they are reviewing.

GTD, Lupo
DSC_0339-2.jpg

pic%201.jpg

Silver looks gash!

Last edited:

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
not convinced.. Still dont think its anything special coming from the 197 or indeed any other rs clio bar the v6.. If they came with an lsd then ok fair enough.. but no. no.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
One thing i do prefer with the 200 is the way the bumper is level with the sideskirt in side profile. Looking at them pics its always hacked me off how shallow the 197 bumper really is