ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dodsons Petrol Blue 182

Petrol Blue 182
Morning guys, so this is my third RS clio now, and my favourite colour upto now, previously owned a silver 182 and a black 172 that's back on this forum now.

So onto the new car it's a Petrol Blue 182 as the title says and it came with both cup packs from the factory, it's now sitting on coil overs though and non 182 wheels, car came with a few modifications, a few I'm not keen on but I will hopefully be changing these things up a bit.

Just the one picture for now as I've not cleaned it yet, first thing that needs sorting is the loud straight through to back box exhaust which just sounds horrendous, then I'm so tempted to put refurbed 182 wheels or similar back on it, but time will tell!

2BAD6A45-A99D-4AC5-89AD-430A2FECDF9C.jpg

Love a PB mate, plans sounds good will keep an eye on this thread, have a set of 182 alloys in need of refurb/tyres if interested aswell haha ;)

Petrol Blue 182
Gave her a quick wash today, paintwork needs a good polish and I've not really paid much attention to the wheels as I might be getting something new on there tomorrow with a bit of luck, have some pics:
6B5A0B79-04EC-447F-907A-643CCE2691A6.jpg

435C1179-2BF0-4C6C-AAF6-C10630776A63.jpg

138C092F-4B24-4E8F-9C57-018BBCD32146.jpg

20509F53-1B9D-4EB2-8726-0424BDA80762.jpg

3F987478-DF41-4227-A72B-66DDE35BF9F3_1.jpg

9C2F7625-195F-4B37-9C1E-7232B9340F4B.jpg

Petrol Blue 182
Will do dann2707 you can see rear of it there and rest is just literally a straight stainless pipe mate.

Dr Jekyll it's on cheap coilovers FK ones

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks better without the Black alloys on mate. Not too sure why but turinis and Petrol Blue has never sat right with me though.

Petrol Blue 182
Was thinking of buying new cup shocks front and rear and going for either cook sports or something similar, handles horrible at the minute, this is an early stage of the project guys and my intentions are to try rescue this car a bit and make it look better, will of course be done to my tastes and some of your suggestions will be carried out.
I'm not sure which direction to go with wheels yet but these are 100% better than where I was a week ago!

I will be swapping this noisy exhaust for a scorpion exhaust on Saturday so that's hopefully another thing ticked on the list.
The scorpion is non res though so I will be getting a resonated centre section for that aswell.
Like I said its a bit of a rescue/de-chav project currently.

RB Clio 182
Spacers FTW!

Im growing to like this colour more, i bet it looks great after a machine polish and a good wax.

Arctic Blue Clio 182
Turinis look perfect imo. Only thing i'd do now is remove the security square stickers of the front windows. I always think they make the glass look untidy lol.

Petrol Blue 182
So today I was gonna raise the rear up and give it a good polish...but RAIN!
See how the weather changes later and hopefully I can at least raise the rear up!

Also put this for sale on a couple groups on facebook as I cant get my head round wether or not I actually like the colour!
Today I like it though...I dunno!!

2014 Clio 200t edc
Petrol blue is such a beautiful colour. I love the way it changes in different lights.
Definately keep it, you'll only regret it. Trust me.

Petrol Blue 182
Another step closer to perfection, full alignment done, drives straight and everything now..
8A6C7A4D-7BA4-484D-942E-C147F4BC308D.jpg

F5D870C3-B146-438A-84D7-B78919602550.jpg

Petrol Blue 182
I would 100% sell it if someone was serious but for now I'm just gonna keep improving it.
@JoeMarano - still sitting weird even after the raise done today??

Titanium 182
I used to hate this colour but over the years it has grown on me to a point that I could see myself owning one! Looks lovely

Petrol Blue 182
Thanks mate, I'm totally in 2 minds with the colour, some days I love it and other days I wish I had a different colour, mind you it's the first car people have actively commented on in the street to me, so that's a nice bonus.

Titanium 182
Thanks mate, I'm totally in 2 minds with the colour, some days I love it and other days I wish I had a different colour, mind you it's the first car people have actively commented on in the street to me, so that's a nice bonus.
I've owned a BG 182 and had days like that, same with my Titanium! Grass is always greener...