ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dmallett's indecisive clio thread! Monaco ph2 pg1+, Titanium ph1 pg31+, PB ph1 pg43+

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Re: dmallett's indecisive clio thread! Monaco ph2 pg1+, Titanium ph1 pg31+, PB ph1 pg

Yeah ditto dude. :)

Titanium 182 FF
Re: dmallett's indecisive clio thread! Monaco ph2 pg1+, Titanium ph1 pg31+, PB ph1 pg

bargain! looking good mate

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5

Still loving the Clios then mate.

A little update,

Been struggling with time/weather/light to work on the car and its surprising how much needs to be changed/how much I have changed.
Regardless its getting there slowly,

This is the wing that was DIY sprayed, you can see the blend mark on the bumper 😂 credit to the previous owner though as I couldnt do it better!
IMG_4676.jpg

IMG_4675.jpg

IMG_4673.jpg

I love the flamer with out the grill, it makes me happy for some reason.
IMG_4672.jpg

Anyway black one now looks like this in the engine bay, minus the air con and carbon cannistor missing its very much standard!
IMG_4668.jpg

Engine cover needs a clean!
IMG_4669.jpg

The flamer has gained solid mounts, half a matched inlet, lost the PAS and Air con. Need to find a new rad, probably off a VW caddy as its wider than the polo rad and theres no PAS pipes restricting it now, silicone hoses to go on once theyve been cleaned.
IMG_4665.jpg

Pretty simple set up, need to get a belt still!
IMG_4667.jpg

The cars also doubling up as storage to keep my garage clear.
IMG_4664.jpg

Waste.
IMG_4662.jpg

Genius idea to make cat fitting easy.
F447F6F2-CBFE-4357-B7A8-DD28D3846068.jpg

Poor pictures/write up as ever!

Today I done 3 suspension swaps, it resulted in a very low flamer, a 182 with a nice stance and a standard black clio. As I then broke a few bits on the flamer it hasnt made it back onto 4 wheels, but heres a before and after of the black one!

IMG_4610.jpg

And about 80mm higher (at the front)
10710541_10152756540540170_5224038074581126667_n.jpg

Hopefully it might drop a bit!

Fitted a the black cup spoiler, looks abit out of place. Wiper fell off too.
977ED7E5-800A-43FE-A2C9-E0E78B644D7D.jpg

Going to have to put the adjusters back in the rear, sits low on the gaz coilies with 10mm hub spacers added too with .5' camber.
DF786EEA-F10B-46E0-ADA7-A0B76DF30F83.jpg

Centre cap got broken, my sister pressure washed the cv grease off the inside of the wheel & washed it out 😧

I think I'll be starting a new project thread for the flamer tbh, as this ones abit confusing now lol

The whole lot is more than a bit confusing. I have no idea what's going on with either car :grin:

Black one is going back standard.
Red one gets nice/ updated bits fitted to it, then I plan to track it/ ruin it next year.

It's quite simple really lol, just this thread is a massive mess of many cars lol

Ha ha! Great work Dan.

Once you've had flame red, everything else is inferior :wink:

Its true, it might of took me almost 2 years? to get back to the flamer but im back. I mean i havent even driven it, its sat on my drive and I broke it so it doesnt start but its a nice colour.

Lol at the height difference. So what you taking Saturday?

The black beast in 4x4 fashion. Red one doesnt start as I broke something that Im yet to fix and it has no MOT lol

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I cleaned mine today, nothing special, just less mud on it, went along to screwfix and when I came out the sun was quite low and shining on it. Actually said 'f**k' It looked superb on the F1s and I f**king hate cleaning the b******s! But I know I need to keep them. Need to get them covered with that stuff that makes them really easy to wash.

See FB for the latest in the track toy saga ;)

I cleaned mine today, nothing special, just less mud on it, went along to screwfix and when I came out the sun was quite low and shining on it. Actually said 'f**k' It looked superb on the F1s and I f**king hate cleaning the b******s! But I know I need to keep them. Need to get them covered with that stuff that makes them really easy to wash.

See FB for the latest in the track toy saga :wink:

LOL, the worst bit is I read that and it was like reading something I would write 😂

tbh I still have the f1's I just got these rims for a £100 so stuck them on, they buyer isnt bothered what wheels it has.

Currently got 11 F1's stacked in the garage, need to find one more to make it 3 sets

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Thats worrying!

I've only got the 5 F1s. But then I do have 8 willys (9 technically but theres only 1 thing that goes well on that one), 4 ph3 dynamiques, 4 megane 15s and 4 steelies. The black megane ones are getting sold/weighed in though, I've no use for them since getting the second set of willys.

Thats worrying!

I've only got the 5 F1s. But then I do have 8 willys (9 technically but theres only 1 thing that goes well on that one), 4 ph3 dynamiques, 4 megane 15s and 4 steelies. The black megane ones are getting sold/weighed in though, I've no use for them since getting the second set of willys.

You win.