ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DIMMA Clio with cosworth running gear

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
that was what i used to dream of owning when i was about 16ish... 14 years ago
wasnt it running 330bhp 4wd

BG 182 FF
yep its that 1 i fink but in silver, i saw it when i went mikeanics in congelton to av a rolling road ov me m8's old gt a 1.3 mini and my car bit of fun lol, that mk1 though looked ace an sounded untrue :)

When it was first built it was blue and they used it as a safety car at Oulton park when it was still Dimma`s demo. They walked into Quicks and Henlys in chester, bought a Cossie and a Clio valve but didnt have them registered and then chopped them to bits. After that i never saw it again.

monaco172 and ph1 172
to jack_kemp i think you better show me what you mean quote where its mentioned befor as im either too tired or losing my ability to read.

206 wrc, clio Dimma
HI All,

we now own the cosworth 4x4 Dimma and are restoring it back to how it was back in 1994 (sh*t i actually think i sound like doc brown ... lol) u can follow progress on facebook Dimma page or on www.Dimmashop.com when we get round to uploading the new site. just joined the clio sports club so hope to see you all soon .

simon