ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

did u get the colour u wanted . ?

RB Clio 182
Wanted BG or AB, ended up with AB and im really happy with it, i do love LY too but it suits the 197 better imo.

Ph 1 172
My phase 1 172 was a spur of the moment purchase as need a new car quick..... Titanium liked it at the time and still do its ok but really wish I had got a black phase 1..... Would happily sell mine to get a black one

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Never cared about the colour really just the price and spec. In an ideal world I would have another ph1 in flame red!

Tough, all us ph1 flamer owners have met up and decided you're just too much of a risk to be allowed another one, You have to prove yourself with silver first ;)

Wanted an R27 in ultra red, and saw one in the local dealer as I was driving past. Awesome! Test drive it the next day and deposit was placed. Got the car and the colour that I wanted

Black 182 FF
No, wanted ly or a bean and nearly paid way over the odds for a cup bean from a dealer. Luckily before I saw sense the guy I phoned earlier about my current car (it had a deposit on it, but the buyer was struggling to get the cash) phoned me back telling me I could have it if I had cash. Thought about it and colour didn't matter as much as it was a grand plus less, and 8k less miles and in better condition! I wasn't aware how good bg looked when clean and in the sun, though I guess it has made me more aware of scratches, swirls and how clean it is.