ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

did u get the colour u wanted . ?

iceberg phase 2 172
hi just wondering what colour clio did u want and what colour did u end up with .. i wanted any colour except silver , monaco blue and flame red ... and ended up with iceberg silver lol . the same happened when i bought my 106 gti , i wanted either a red or yellow one , hated indigo blue and blaze yellow , 1st had indigo blue , then blaze yellow (gold) lol

iceberg phase 2 172
i wasnt fussed on them , thought they looked like a granny colour , but after i seen 1 on here a few days ago with anthracite turinis ive changed my mind and love them now ..

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
When I got my 182 I got the colour I wanted, RB. Was the only colour I would have it in.

And I wasn't too fussed about the Ph1. I got Titanium Silver, which I'm happy with. But I do like Sunflower Yellow and Flame Red Ph1's.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Wanted RB and bought RB for the second time now lol.

Wanted a sunflower ph1 but ended up with iceberg in the end. Probably would have never heard the end of owning a yellow car anyway.

Racing Blue 182
Yep, wanted an RB 182 with the 'grey' wheels as I called it back then and that's exactly what I got :)

DB.

BMW 440i
LY or RB was what I wanted, ended up with RB.

Golf - I wanted white, and got white.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Yep, wanted a Trophy, got capsicum.

I got my 500 in the only colour that I wanted too, wouldn't have bought one otherwise, lol.

AG 200 cup
Wanted either storm grey or Alien green FF as I said I would never buy a cup. And got a AG cup the interior is not as bad as I thought, so it's all good.

Mk3 1.4 Dynamique
No :( would have really loved RB and although unavailable in my model (obviously) i adore LY!
Got the much darker blue unfortunately, didn't have a choice as the car came up and it ticked every other box, considered looking into getting it wrapped, would look so nice wrapped in LY or a very similar colour! :)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Must have been a hard choice there.

According to auto trader adverts, every car is a CLIOSPORT RENAULT SPORT 172182 Trophy Cup 172 Sport cup sport.

So I think I did well not to be fooled.

Audi A5
I ended up with a colour I didn't want, took it in p/x for my Megane. Couldn't be arsed to wait for the Megane to sell or a colour I wanted to come up in a p/x deal lol.

197 RB
Yeah I got the colour I wanted :cool: just so happened to be in great condition too. I'd be tempted by an rougher liquid 182 if it meant I got that colour haha.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Yes, I wanted LY and my mind was set, then I went to have a test drive which happened to be AG, very very nearly changed my mind and got that!

O

Oakley12

I wasn't bothered by what colour I got as they are ALL nice :), but went to view a PB one near Southampton and absolutely fell in love with it... So got it haha.

It's my 3rd car and all 3 have been black even though I vouched not to have another black car after first two ownerships of them haha.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
When I decided I wanted a 182 I wanted either IO,RB or LY and I wanted FF nothing else would do, I ended up with the pic of the bunch and my personal favourite RB

any other colour of 182 just looks dull imo ;)

although having said that my mark 1 is a dull grey with very dull black wheels! lol!!!! but again it was the colour I wanted!

Mk3 1.4 Dynamique
I wasn't bothered by what colour I got as they are ALL nice :), but went to view a PB one near Southampton and absolutely fell in love with it... So got it haha.

It's my 3rd car and all 3 have been black even though I vouched not to have another black car after first two ownerships of them haha.

Sounds like me and white shoes!! I buy white shoes and when they get dirty I think, ah man I'm not gonna buy white ones next time, then I walk into a show shop and think wow those white shoes are lovelyyyyy -.-

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I wanted racing blue but ended up with arctic blue, don't regret it one bit. Comes up nice when clean :)

107 Track Car & C4
I never did any research on the Clio's before I got my 182 and got a Titanium Silver one. Wish I had looked around either got a RB or Trophy. My past 3 cars now have been silver!

Lou

Wanted a LY182 and ended up with a RB182....did buy a LY 4 and a half years later though!!

RB 182
Wanted a Flamer, got a Flamer

Wanted something other than Silver or Black for my latest, ended up with Sunflower Yellow :)

BG182FF
It was all about BG when I was looking to buy one, and consequently bought a BG :)

Having detailed it a few times and experienced how bloody hard they are to keep clean, the only other colour i'd get is RB

Clio - Wanted RB purchased BG due to impatience.

VX - Wasn't fussy but ended up with the best colour, Moonland :D