ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah - now going on the forums, people are complaining about having to pay for the expansion. Some people stupidly believe the existence of silver will mean all DLC is free. I've bought one dance which is like £4 - even if all TTK players bought 3 that's still only £12 vs. a 'small' DLC like HOW or TDB which cost £20 or TTK which cost £40.
So basically, complaints due to lack of PVE, now complaints it won't be free (although I think the one in Spring will be)

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I read the small update notes, it sounds like the new PvE content may just be old stuff made more difficult? Like, level 40 Crota, for example? The reason I've made that assumption is because of the word "replayability" when they mentioned Spring PvE content.

Mito Sportiva 135
Possibly. Although a LOT of people have been asking for that so I would be sort of happy. We will see.
Fancy running a raid tonight anyway? I need to do my hunter still

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Possibly. Although a LOT of people have been asking for that so I would be sort of happy. We will see.
Fancy running a raid tonight anyway? I need to do my hunter still
Yeah I can come on mate. I've only done the one run, not even killed Oryx yet. I haven't been on for the past few days, been going to bed early with the Mrs (she's not been well)

White APE
Well I still haven't killed oryx yet. Had to leave yet again when we got to the stage. I've only run the raid twice and I was having to tell people what to do as they didn't understand, it's not that hard to understand the mechanics ffs. I was even first across the ship jumping puzzle on my first attempt.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Well I still haven't killed oryx yet. Had to leave yet again when we got to the stage. I've only run the raid twice and I was having to tell people what to do as they didn't understand, it's not that hard to understand the mechanics ffs. I was even first across the ship jumping puzzle on my first attempt.
You'd be miles behind me on the ship puzzle ;)

@Brand86

Mito Sportiva 135
i went to bed early last night. I was considering doing a raid but Highborn wanted to do it so decided to watch some Family Guy and have a nice relaxing evening instead!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
i went to bed early last night. I was considering doing a raid but Highborn wanted to do it so decided to watch some Family Guy and have a nice relaxing evening instead!
Haha, I don't blame you! If we are raiding tonight, it needs to be a relaxing affair!

Mito Sportiva 135
Best is up for it and whoever else. I've done 1 complete run, an Oryx CP on my other titan and the totem CP on my hunter. Hopefully be on around 9

White APE
Ive managed to end up with loads of treasure keys so have been running easy through level 28 PoE. Does anyone know if you can get Y2 exotics from it as I've only had Y1 legendaries. Oh and a shed load of strange coins and motes which have been useful.

White APE
Ffs. Breezed through the raid. On round 4 on oryx and then some idiot walked off his platform.

Typically I then ran out of time and had to leave.

White APE
f**king infuriating. I still haven't killed oryx.

Also up to 41 cal I died fragments. Don't know where the last few are to get the malice quest.

GTD, Lupo
How did you guys do with Crimson Doubles? My second game in I got a 320 chocolate ghost, I couldn't beleave it. In total I had around 10 ghosts drop.

I also got reported for "cheating"... But I don't think it will stick. I technically didn't do anything wrong... I was just using a perk to its full pertential.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
How did you guys do with Crimson Doubles? My second game in I got a 320 chocolate ghost, I couldn't beleave it. In total I had around 10 ghosts drop.

I also got reported for "cheating"... But I don't think it will stick. I technically didn't do anything wrong... I was just using a perk to its full pertential.
I completed my bounties, didn't get anything worthwhile though. Best I've ever done in PvP though (which isn't saying much).

I tried Trials out for the first time on Monday. I hated it!

GTD, Lupo
Rusted was a horrible trials map, think i played about 5 games then just gave up.

The addiction is gone for me for now. I will pop on for trials if the map is good but thats about it.

Mito Sportiva 135
I just like collecting stuff but don't feel compelled to play as much - mainly because stuff generally takes so long.
I am just happy to slowly work towards grimoire and faction rep, finding PVP quite fun playing new modes. Inferno control was one I'd not played before and it sucked

I played Crimson Days and really enjoyed it. Then it got ruined by knob heads jumping off the map just to get the game over as quickly as possible. Im not sure how they thought other players would chip away at the bounties if their opponents kept jumping off the map like twelve year olds.

Although how Bungie didn't see the whole thing coming is a mystery. They completely screwed up the whole event. Embarrassing. But then this is Destiny we're talking about.

GTD, Lupo
I can't see it personally... and I tend to play pvp more than pve so this must be mega painful for people that don't. I still need to complete the arc subclass on my warlock so that will give me something to do for 20 mins. I might also finish off my gunsmith levels. They said they are going to increase the light level in spring but How will this work? Will we just raid for 340 gear?

I just like collecting stuff but don't feel compelled to play as much - mainly because stuff generally takes so long.
I am just happy to slowly work towards grimoire and faction rep, finding PVP quite fun playing new modes. Inferno control was one I'd not played before and it sucked

My vault is now full, I don't know what else I can do, I have 46 exotic engrams and 60+ legendary ones. I even had to use 10 exotic helmet engrams the other day to get the ram. Like yourself I think I'm going to start to stash resources.

Mito Sportiva 135
I think the exp. level will increase maybe to 45 (irrelevant) and the light level will go up. Like you said, unless they introduce another end game activity it will be pretty lame. I'm not keen on doing more King's Fall. I like it as a raid but want something new.

I could do with some more exotics to breakdown, I have less than 10 shards left now! Going to start collecting engrams for the update though

White APE
It took me 50+ attempts last night to get the scent of the worm calcified fragment. I'm on 44 now. All the others I'm missing are either challenge mode raid or T3 court.

White APE
How the f**k do I get past 309? I have all 310 gear except for my ghost at 309 and my Titan mark at 303.