ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
To be honest, I play it for 1, maybe 2 evenings a week now. Get the raid resets done, and leave it for another week. Much better than my previous daily binges on it.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah I agree mate.
Sorry if I got in a mood at Oryx last night, just with Marner taking phone calls whilst doing it and Highborn continually smoking spliffs, I just couldn't be bothered to try and coordinate it. Plus I got kicked out so was pi$$ed at the game!
Pleased I got my Truth to 320 finally though.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I agree mate.
Sorry if I got in a mood at Oryx last night, just with Marner taking phone calls whilst doing it and Highborn continually smoking spliffs, I just couldn't be bothered to try and coordinate it. Plus I got kicked out so was pi$$ed at the game!
Pleased I got my Truth to 320 finally though.
To be honest I was waiting on you to go so I could make my excuses and go too, having to put up with mass confusion on the Daughters just winds me up.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah same. Thing is on WP, Highborn said 'I've only done this once' so couldn't remember - but there is literally only one super easy mechanic to remember. And he doesn't take the aura anyway, so it's literally exactly the same.

Rest was relatively OK up until Oryx I just couldn't be bothered to sit there for ages doing it. I then spent the remainder of my resources to level up with FWC. I now have virtually 0 strange coins, motes and ammo synths...and still didn't get the final 2 ships I need! :(

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
The thing is, if anything, Daughters is even easier. Pick a platform, go to it twice, unless you have the aura, then you jump. It's easy.

Mito Sportiva 135
I know! He still had to ask how the platform number convention works too. I've just realised I'm not a very patient person. I'm learning to deal with that...i'm fine helping people, fine re-running stuff or whatever, I just don't like re-re-re-repeating myself.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, I'm the same. I just want to run it without hassle. I don't mind how many times I do it, but when it's being done I like to be able to just do it, without spending the whole time wiping on simple mechanics.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah same mate, just saps all the fun out of it doesn't it? And if it's not fun there's no point doing it!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Exactly! I like chilled runs, with some people it's always like that, you can just chat while you're downing the bosses to some extent, because people know what's happening and what to do next. I get bored of wiping continually, and listening to the same silly instruction every time :(

Mito Sportiva 135
Same. If only everyone was as good as me and you...playing with Highborn is often like playing with an old uncle. If they were stoned and didn't know anything.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Same. If only everyone was as good as me and you...playing with Highborn is often like playing with an old uncle. If they were stoned and didn't know anything.
Don't be so pompous. Larry is in the same league as us, as is Rupert!

Mito Sportiva 135
I wasn't on last night, all part of operation 'don't be a sh1t boyfriend'. She is out tonight though so will be on about 10ish if you still need to do final challenge? Other than that just got to grind a bit for my FWC hunter exotic cloak!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I wasn't on last night, all part of operation 'don't be a sh1t boyfriend'. She is out tonight though so will be on about 10ish if you still need to do final challenge? Other than that just got to grind a bit for my FWC hunter exotic cloak!
I'll be on tonight, my Mrs is going out for her mates birthday so I have the run of the house! I've only done 2 challenges, haven't done Oryx at all.

Mito Sportiva 135
I'll be on tonight, my Mrs is going out for her mates birthday so I have the run of the house! I've only done 2 challenges, haven't done Oryx at all.
Same as mate. I should be on about 10ish...I don't get back into Hemel until about 7.30 then gym, home, shower, dinner...Sacha is selfishly out so got to cook for myself. Steak and microwave rice it is!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Same as mate. I should be on about 10ish...I don't get back into Hemel until about 7.30 then gym, home, shower, dinner...Sacha is selfishly out so got to cook for myself. Steak and microwave rice it is!
I'm slumming it with a pizza

Mito Sportiva 135
I thought you were meant to be sophisticated? Once when you were playing you were getting lashed by yourself on champagne!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I thought you were meant to be sophisticated? Once when you were playing you were getting lashed by yourself on champagne!
That's why a pizza is slumming! I thought I'd spend some time to see what it's like to be common

Mito Sportiva 135
I always imagine Marner is like a Scottish version of Kenny from South Park. We can't hear him because he has cobbled together his headset from spare parts of a mobile phone pair of headphones (this is partially true)

White APE
Sooooo just had my first run on the raid. Had to use lfg but found a group quickly that didn't mind helping me learn it. Only problem I had was I don't currently have a mic. Any ways, we got through the totems before they all had to leave as they were all yanks and you know....Super Bowl.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Sooooo just had my first run on the raid. Had to use lfg but found a group quickly that didn't mind helping me learn it. Only problem I had was I don't currently have a mic. Any ways, we got through the totems before they all had to leave as they were all yanks and you know....Super Bowl.
So you haven't done any bosses, although to be fair you got the tedious part out of the way!

White APE
f**k me! After about 3 1/2 hours on the raid I gave up. Numerous failed attempts at oryx and people bailing on us.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome to Kings Fall @Pint

Reset day, wonder what s**t this new PvP event will bring to us. Not that I'll be doing it.

A decent run or two through Golgoroth and I should hit 320 on another character.

White APE
I was bloody shattered after it all. I did get a 310 Elilums frenzy RL and a 310 artefact so not all bad. Up to 307 now.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yep, it is definitely needed though!
http://kotaku.com/destiny-expansion-coming-this-year-destiny-2-in-2017-1758579148
I wonder what other changes they will make on top of the actual content though due to all the backlash they are getting left, right and centre? The new CEO has a hard job and the community managers need to do a better job. There are a few signs this is starting to happen now though - at the moment all I've been doing in the game really is the raid challenges and working towards some grimoire points (some will take forever - 100 first place wins in rumble I think will be hard as there are so many decent PVP players)

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
Ive still not done the raid, the tight arse American/Canadian and Australian c***s I played with just decided they no longer wanted to show me. Cheers, f**k you all [emoji23]

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
A year between expansions is a joke tbf. I imagine there will still be the diehards who won't leave Destiny even to play other games for a while, still whinging about a lack of content.
Roll on the 8th of March.