ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

Evo
Proper feel ripped off, just paid £55 for the game on PS4 to be told I need to buy a subscription to PS plus to play with others? f**king piss take to be honest.

Games boring sorry, guns are uninspiring, enemy AI is lame, All levels look the same and the storyline is just something they've knocked up over lunch break I reckon.

Imagine a very slow, cheap borderlands minus all the gun selection and humour...

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Are you all playing on your own ?

Me and a work chum have only played this with each other and it's very very enjoyable. I can see the repetitiveness in the game but it doesn't bother either one of us as you are constantly doing something. The story is utter pants but it still feels enjoyable. We're always looking out to get one over on each other with armour and weapons which keeps it fresh.

Ph 1 172
That's the problem with this game it is boring if you play on your own.... Which is unfortunate for me as I don't know anyone with an Xbox one. I kind of enjoy it but to be honest the maps/worlds are very uninspiring and very little to look at.

FF Artic 182
More annoying when even though playing solo you disconnect and have to play a level all over again

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
s**t that its 3 player max.. 3 of my mates bought it and they are always on before i am so they do the missions together, so i have to play solo and its boring as f**k... The raid mode best be good or il be trading it in...

Evo
Does anyone play this on ps4 as I've spent about 5 hours on this with public fire team and nobody wants to play together so even though I have the capability to play co op I'm still doing it solo. The PvP is crap too, why am I being classed against level 20+ players when I'm only level 5? It's a death match!

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I'll be getting it on PS4 towards end of month when I have some spare cash

Fiesta ST-3
Yeah it's repetitive at first - but the story is sort of like an intro... The game begins at level 20 with the raids and stuff.

I'm level 16 just now, feels like I haven't even scratched the surface

GTD, Lupo
Yeah it's repetitive at first - but the story is sort of like an intro... The game begins at level 20 with the raids and stuff.

I'm level 16 just now, feels like I haven't even scratched the surface

To be honest it doesn't really get much better over 20. I'm level 23 now, and it just the same old. I even started playing the campaign. Farm farm farm that's all you can do!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I've got a full auto rifle with 150 damage and there's 3 bosses on one level that are immune to everything.

Evo 8 MR
Does anyone play this on ps4 as I've spent about 5 hours on this with public fire team and nobody wants to play together so even though I have the capability to play co op I'm still doing it solo. The PvP is crap too, why am I being classed against level 20+ players when I'm only level 5? It's a death match!

When you play competitive the difference in level doesn't matter it tells you before joining the game so it's pretty much like any other shooter in that mode.

I'm enjoying it a lot at the moment, I've just reached Mars and I'm level 18. I love the strike missions the most where it launches the game with two other people.

I think the reviews can be misleading because they're judging the game as an MMO in which case it does fall short but if you look at it as a shooter with RPG and MMO elements it's pretty good.

MK2 PH2 1.2 16V
What is this actually about, I've seen it in tesco and that but no idea what its about. I enjoyed Black Ops if its anyhting like that?

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
When you play competitive the difference in level doesn't matter it tells you before joining the game so it's pretty much like any other shooter in that mode.

I thought that was only on weapons etc? Upgrades to the class appear to go through to the PvP, else no one would have supercharge or hover jump!

Fiesta ST-3
I thought that was only on weapons etc? Upgrades to the class appear to go through to the PvP, else no one would have supercharge or hover jump!

You get the abilities, just none of the strength/recovery/agility stats apparently. So you can double jump and use your super charge but I think by the time you reach the crucible everyone should have them anyway!

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
You get the abilities, just none of the strength/recovery/agility stats apparently. So you can double jump and use your super charge but I think by the time you reach the crucible everyone should have them anyway!

what about the sub-class abilities? I haven't got that far yet so cant comment?

Fabia VRS & Yeti
I was a bit shocked at some of the reviews and criticisms.
Hopefully some of the issues with communication get resolved.
I'm waiting until xmas now and will be adding as many people as possible on PSN by the sound of it!
Is everyone playing on hard?

GTD, Lupo
yeah I know what you mean. It might be the base spec of the firearm, but its a s**t hot gun to start off with that low level players don't have at all.

It is a little unfair to be honest. I have an almost full sublevel and If I crouch or melee kill someone I go invisible. Others are getting shields now but it will take weeks to get this from the lower levels.

As for weapons everything transfers over alert from impact or the power. Still a little unfair as an exotic Auto Rifle can fire 72 rounds to one magazine.

Passat 170 DSG Wagon
Just got this today from the wife on Xbone. Like it so far but it keeps giving me an error message "no internet connection detected" and chucking me out of the campaign. Anyone shed any light on this? My internet is indeed still connected.

172 Cup
Just got this today from the wife on Xbone. Like it so far but it keeps giving me an error message "no internet connection detected" and chucking me out of the campaign. Anyone shed any light on this? My internet is indeed still connected.

I was having this problem with my Xbox One and Virgin router. Had to login to the admin area of the router and turn down the Mbs, changed it to 54Mbs from something like 400Mbs, i now have no connection issues. There is a guide for doing this on youtube somewhere.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Complete the missions on earth (pretty much training anyway) and you'll be level 7/8/9 easy enough.

If I get some spare time tonight I'll smash through those. I only did the first bit where I had to fight my way to a ship on Monday, haven't been on since.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
If I get some spare time tonight I'll smash through those. I only did the first bit where I had to fight my way to a ship on Monday, haven't been on since.

Yeah its a bit slow mate at the beginning. I'm never mega motivated to have a game!

Issue is if I play with you now, I think it levels up the enemies so your weapons will be a bit poo and could hamper your progress. If we go on tomorrow night I can chuck you some guns from my vault.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah its a bit slow mate at the beginning. I'm never mega motivated to have a game!

Issue is if I play with you now, I think it levels up the enemies so your weapons will be a bit poo and could hamper your progress. If we go on tomorrow night I can chuck you some guns from my vault.

Well I'll persevere, I only played it for a couple of minutes the other night just before dinner as I was waiting for the installation etc. When I get a chance tomorrow (and perhaps tonight) I'll be able to sit and give it a proper going over. I designed a Warlock but he looks s**t :(

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Well I'll persevere, I only played it for a couple of minutes the other night just before dinner as I was waiting for the installation etc. When I get a chance tomorrow (and perhaps tonight) I'll be able to sit and give it a proper going over. I designed a Warlock but he looks s**t :(

Warlock...... get used to having no armour!! Haha.

FF Artic 182
Started playing Saturday. Im now level 20 and just landed on mars. Can any one explain wtf the light is and why I need it to level up??

AB182, Audi A5 3.0

I stared with a warlock, realised he was s**t when I got to lv11 (warlock has no extra shield so always dies first when online), so now back to the start with Titan and @ a very low level!! Will add you and if your on we can bash through the earth missions easy.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I stared with a warlock, realised he was s**t when I got to lv11 (warlock has no extra shield so always dies first when online), so now back to the start with Titan and @ a very low level!! Will add you and if your on we can bash through the earth missions easy.

Sounds good mate, I'll be online later.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
yes :) still on earth tho

whats with all the underground / off route sections where you have some bad guys that can be killed? is there a prize at the end if you do kill them?