ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Quite impressed with the graphics on this, and my TV is only HD ready. Beta was good, going to test the multiplayer soon. Will be getting the game when it's released!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
So it's good eh? I see there's quit a lot of jumping about. What's the gun customise can you tell easy what kind of gun you got?

Track 172, Focus RS
So it's good eh? I see there's quit a lot of jumping about. What's the gun customise can you tell easy what kind of gun you got?

Aye, aye! Personally, i cant tell what gun ive got unless its the rocket launcher but not had much game time so cant really comment

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
How long is this Beta on for like? Will it be on next weekend? Been busy recently

Clio 1.2 16v
How long is this Beta on for like? Will it be on next weekend? Been busy recently

It ends next weekend Geddes 27th, with the guns it tells you what type you've got equipped so easy to distinguish, In the beta you only pick up ammo and have to choose your guns yourself you dont pick them up from the floor i don't think. Well worth finding time for

Honda. Tesla Someday
Really enjoying the Beta so far! Here's a vid of me playing it lol!! :D

[video=youtube_share;69AJryAOu70]http://youtu.be/69AJryAOu70[/video]

Part Two will be on YouTube later today!!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I've not been following this game but had noticed it mentioned a few times. I had an email this evening with an Alpha code. Just downloading it now, 6.8gb on the ps4.

Not sure what to expect, I'll post my thoughts in the next few days probably.

About 7 hours for me!

I saw you were balls deep into this last night, how was it? I'm mildly interested in buying this game. Would be a pleasant change from the s**t games I have now!

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Nope that was just the installation. Didnt get onto it yet!

Yeah literally nothing else out there! Went to GAME the other day prepared to buy myself something but nothing even came close to peaking my interest.

Picking up Autumn of this year for sure!
MarcJP do you want a spare beta code I have?

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
You have a spare? If you don't mind, feel free to fling it my way - I can install it overnight if needs be!
banther

Honda. Tesla Someday
The Beta is open to Everyone now on ALL platforms as long as you have PS+ or XBL Gold! Download it and play no code required!

Also Part Two of my gameplay commentary just finished uploading! Do take a look of you're interested :)

[video=youtube_share;WLGXyQRD9Gg]http://youtu.be/WLGXyQRD9Gg[/video]

Yaris Hybrid
I loved most of it but not the strike mission.

I am sure it is great in a fireteam of mates on voice chat.

But in a random match made group it was a joke. Took hours because people didn't know the tactics and didn't play as a team.

Although that last orb boss is just a ridiculous bullet sponge even when playing in a proper fireteam. I thought there would be some tactic like the tank boss to do more damage to it but no, you just stand there for 20 minutes pumping bullets into a ball. That was really lame and sh*tty.

My lifestyle means I play for short sessions and can't play every night and keep up with my mates levelling progress so I'd be stuck in match-made fire teams a lot and as a result I am not sure I want this any more.

I therefore switched from a digital to a disc pre-order so I can sell it and get money back if it is too painful in these random groups. Same reason I quit WoW. Although unlike WoW it isn't the difficulty that causes problems for random groups because the bosses were pretty dumb. Even the tank boss which has some tactics was very simple by MMO standards. Rather it is the health pools. The health pools are unnecessarily large.

Yaris Hybrid
Did the Strike with my brother and a work mate tonight and it wasn't half as bad.

The new mission on the moon was a lot of fun. Hope more missions are like that.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Played this tonight. Enjoyed it, would play again.

I'm sure I read somewhere that this would be crossplatform and you'd be able to play with people on other consoles. Doesn't look like that's the case now though.

Fabia VRS & Yeti
[video=youtube_share;m-LpsPC5adg]http://youtu.be/m-LpsPC5adg[/video]

Really looking forward to playing this now!

BMW M4; S1000 RR
It reminded me of an unhumorous Borderlands.

Will still buy as nothing else about!

I thought that was one of the charms of borderlands. But it was over too quickly IMO.

Whilst I'm definitely more of a casual gamer these days I still appreciate battles on the epic side of average.

When I saw that there's only 3 types of ammo, that you re spawn without consequence, there's no element of pvp within the normal game (no ganks, no stealing loot, no spaceship battles) I was a bit disappointed. But it's still a nice game to play regardless.

I just hope it gets bigger rather than being more of the same stuff that was in the beta. But I do have faith in Bungie from the Halo games alone, and their reputation for games prior to halo is also very good even if it was before my time.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
I thought that was one of the charms of borderlands. But it was over too quickly IMO.

Whilst I'm definitely more of a casual gamer these days I still appreciate battles on the epic side of average.

When I saw that there's only 3 types of ammo, that you re spawn without consequence, there's no element of pvp within the normal game (no ganks, no stealing loot, no spaceship battles) I was a bit disappointed. But it's still a nice game to play regardless.

I just hope it gets bigger rather than being more of the same stuff that was in the beta. But I do have faith in Bungie from the Halo games alone, and their reputation for games prior to halo is also very good even if it was before my time.

Oh yeah I loved the humour in Borderlands!!

Yeah its easy to forget that it is only the Beta but I just found myself a little bit disappointed. Most of the Boss just require longer periods of bullet pumping rather than any form of knowledge of sayammo types or hiting weak spots.

I can imagine it being a fun game with friends but, like you, I am the most casual of casual gamers (perhaps 2/3 hours p/week) so I think my friends would level up way before me!

I dont know. Will buy the hard copy so can sell on if needed.

Fabia VRS & Yeti
Not sure if this will come out or will be of much interest to anyone..
beta_infographic_blog.jpg

Fabia VRS & Yeti
Highly edited mp beta vid that got me excited earlier, looks just like Halo. But on crack.
[video=youtube_share;mzU64YXyU58]http://youtu.be/mzU64YXyU58[/video]

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Great montage and does look really good, quit tempted could be the new SWET game

Mito Sportiva 135
Highly edited mp beta vid that got me excited earlier, looks just like Halo. But on crack.
[video=youtube_share;mzU64YXyU58]http://youtu.be/mzU64YXyU58[/video]

Great montage, some sweet kills there.

Although you should have finished the video with your character dancing. Obviously.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
If you pre order through tesco you get a free headset and t shirt(lol)

£45