ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Will be interesting to see how PSN & Xbox live cope with this!
Just waiting for Asda to open to pick mine up.

Honda. Tesla Someday
Went to a midnight launch and collected it. Stayed awake all night. It starts off exactly the same as the beta.

So far so good!!!

playing on Xbox One btw! gamertag: DeeKay86

Arctic Blue 182
I will probably pop down town and get this today. Will add you Deekay and anyone who wants to add me on Xboxone my nick is FrugalFire.

Team play FTW

Fiesta ST-3
Currently waiting for the DPD man to bring mine with my PS4. Exciting!!

I have literally no idea what to expect as I haven't even looked into destiny. Watched 1 trailer and it looks epic though. I loved halo and I love RPGs.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
b7ad9a31d5fdee006de293f1add20f2d.jpg

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Wow, thats amazing, I never knew the front cover looked like that until now.

What are peoples initial thoughts on this? I'm kind of waiting on reviews before I make a decision.

LOL. Fair play.

Should have played the Beta, gives you a pretty good feel for it. I imagine reviews will be coming in on Thursday / Friday as the press copies were unplayable until the servers came online.

40GB install mind :-/

1.8 Civic EX
What are peoples initial thoughts on this? I'm kind of waiting on reviews before I make a decision.

Same as me, currently not sure what all the hype is about personally, just looks like Halo but with characters from Mass Effect to me.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
........ please? Manners boy!

It also works for Xbox One. New accounts only (use a diff email address)

TDX-HQ9T
Please and thank you...

I'll set up a new account later then I think. I have 15 days off from Monday to chuck in to some game time!
16v_er might be interested in this?

I have my friends PS4 copy sat here, he decided to work from home so is picking it up from me later.

If there was a PC version I'd play it, sadly FPS on consoles is utter shite (sorry, most of you will probably not agree, but you don't know any different :D)

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Please and thank you...

I'll set up a new account later then I think. I have 15 days off from Monday to chuck in to some game time!
@16v_er might be interested in this?

haha - sorry just one of my things.

Yeah - that code can be used on anything. There is a 10% single use code floating about but that seems to be random and sent directly to you.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
I have my friends PS4 copy sat here, he decided to work from home so is picking it up from me later.

If there was a PC version I'd play it, sadly FPS on consoles is utter s**te (sorry, most of you will probably not agree, but you don't know any different :D)

Using a mouse to aim and shoot people is heavily bent.

I can never find those two plastic tabs to click on my M16 :eek:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Decent game, one mission was really hard! Did it with 2 mates and still struggled, took us about 4 attempts. On the preview before you enter the mission it said it was 'normal' too, wtf! It's the mission where you kill the 3 siphon witches and a big golem thing after btw, if anyone has got that far yet. One friend wasn't a high enough rank so had to hide at the back, so really there was just 2 of us, lol.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Is this all online Multiplayer or can you do the campaign on your own?
I like the look of Evolve too which is all online by the sounds of it.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

If there was a PC version I'd play it, sadly FPS on consoles is utter s**te (sorry, most of you will probably not agree, but you don't know any different :D)

Haha! So true.

Slow, cumbersome, and linear. The pad simply cannot match the K&M for reaction time, smoothness and accuracy.

D.

GTD, Lupo
Well I have just been playing this for the last 4-5 hours and I have really enjoyed it. Little bit of a twist on what was starting to get a little boring. I managed to get to the PVP and I have done ok so far. Level 9 at the moment so will hopefully get that up tomorrow. I'm just a little gutted I'm still on a 360 and haven't sorted out an xbox one yet!!!

banther

ClioSport Club Member
I've got up to the second level and gave up haha.

This game needs you to have a fire team I think for it to be truly fun. Unfortunately, no friends to play with :(

im only level 3 as well, anyone care to join tonight?

Ph 1 172
I've got up to the second level and gave up haha.

This game needs you to have a fire team I think for it to be truly fun. Unfortunately, no friends to play with :(

im only level 3 as well, anyone care to join tonight?

My thoughts exactly.... My gamertag is moodyjames if you fancy a game late

banther

ClioSport Club Member
My thoughts exactly.... My gamertag is moodyjames if you fancy a game late

Will do mate!

I've hardly found any loot yet! Apparently better off waiting until level 4/5 before hitting explore mode. I am struggling to make sense of the game a little at the moment (just in terms of equipment and where I need to go in the tower for certain things) but I'm sure this will all become much clearer as the game goes on.....?