ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

White APE
Has anyone else come across some dregs in the cosmodrome that have ?? Instead of a number and when you shoot them it says immune. Come across them in several locations. Still can't touch the hallowed knights either.
Also I got a mini mission mid game to kill some dude before he got to his destination. No combination of my weapons and abilities touched him in the slightest.

GTD, Lupo
Well week two has got a bit more interesting. I finally have some Exotic gear and everything else is now legendary items level 27! Combined arms is pretty pants

Evo 8 MR
Well week two has got a bit more interesting. I finally have some Exotic gear and everything else is now legendary items level 27! Combined arms is pretty pants

Did you buy the gear from the alien dude in the tower?

GTD, Lupo
Did you buy the gear from the alien dude in the tower?

I got the chest plate from him for 13 strange coins, I got "hard light" rifle and a Titan chest plate from Legendary engrams. I then got all my legendary items from Legendary and rare engrams. My Cryptatch is now level 13 to give an idea of how many attempts is has taken to get them. I went all the way to level 24 and never had one legendary item.

Evo 8 MR
I got the chest plate from him for 13 strange coins, I got "hard light" rifle and a Titan chest plate from Legendary engrams. I then got all my legendary items from Legendary and rare engrams. My Cryptatch is now level 13 to give an idea of how many attempts is has taken to get them. I went all the way to level 24 and never had one legendary item.

Did you play heaps of crucible to get the legendary engrams?

I have rare everything level 23 and I've only got one legendary item but it was for warlock so I couldn't use it.

GTD, Lupo
I have played about 70 games of crucible, its pretty good for coins. A quick calculation shows i must have handed in roughly 160 rare engrams and 1 legendary.

Ph 1 172
Played it for a bit this morning, I just invited 2 randoms into a fireteam which they joined and we smashed through several missions on earth and a strike mission or something on the moon... Game is so much better played with people not just on your own. First time I really enjoyed the game this morning....only taken me to enjoy it once I'm up to level 14 hahaha does much stuff unlock/change at level 20

GTD, Lupo
The dynamics of the game change around level 20. The way you level up and the way the game reacts to your character changes. Rewards will change and you will aim more tondo stuff with others.

White APE
What do you do with things you collect like the spinner sk, helium things, etc. I have a load of these but no idea what I do with them.

GTD, Lupo
What do you do with things you collect like the spinner sk, helium things, etc. I have a load of these but no idea what I do with them.

If you have 50+ of either item you can sell them at the store below the ship seller on the right hand side of the tower. You get glimmer respect points vanguard credits.

White APE
Cheers guys.
I keep doing bounties and collect the reward but I'm not sure what I'm receiving as the 2 symbols next to glitter (can't remember their names) still show 0. What do I have to do to earn these?

GTD, Lupo
Can't wait to get back to this on Tuesday if BT actually turn up to connect my line. @Gorms have you got a xbone yet??

Im just waiting on a new shell to turn up so i can reshell my 360, then that will be partex'd. It should turn up this week mate and as soon as it does i will be down getting an xbone.

White APE
Up to level 12 now and just unlocked Venus. Had a few crucible games and do ok.

Figured I would go back to the cosmodrome to see if I could take out those hallowed Knights that were guarding something down below seeing as I had much better weaponry.

Turns out they were immune to everything I had and they took me out with 1 blow again.

f**k knows.

Arctic Blue 182
Get it done Paulo! Wasn't that impressed with the upgrade but worth having as that what everyone else is playing on...

I feel your pain mate... took over my new place on the 1st August and not getting my broadband sorted until 13th October! It's a bit of a p1$$ take to be honest :(

Yowser. Moved on the 12th and mines been hooked up on 23rd and I thought that was bad. Get on the phone and kick some ass mate!!

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Yowser. Moved on the 12th and mines been hooked up on 23rd and I thought that was bad. Get on the phone and kick some ass mate!!
I've already been on the phone and managed to get it installed quicker... it was originally the 15th October and now it's the 13th! A whole 2 days quicker... anyone would think Wales is a bl00dy third world country.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Loot cave [emoji106]

Got my first legendary engram last night, decripted it.. No legendary [emoji17]

Clio williams / 172
Get it done Paulo! Wasn't that impressed with the upgrade but worth having as that what everyone else is playing on...

Have they got one engineer installing all of wales??

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Hah, I must have had about 6 that failed now. What level is your cryptarch?

2 i think.. Doing this loot cave is helpful in levelling it but not getting as many rares as greens so its slowed down a bit now

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
yes :) still on earth tho

whats with all the underground / off route sections where you have some bad guys that cant be killed? is there a prize at the end if you do kill them?

Has anyone else come across some dregs in the cosmodrome that have ?? Instead of a number and when you shoot them it says immune. Come across them in several locations. Still can't touch the hallowed knights either.
Also I got a mini mission mid game to kill some dude before he got to his destination. No combination of my weapons and abilities touched him in the slightest.

Up to level 12 now and just unlocked Venus. Had a few crucible games and do ok.

Figured I would go back to the cosmodrome to see if I could take out those hallowed Knights that were guarding something down below seeing as I had much better weaponry.

Turns out they were immune to everything I had and they took me out with 1 blow again.

f**k knows.

I have come to the conclusion that they are there for another mission in the game i.e. patrol etc. I have snuck around in the one with under the ground (guarded outside by 2 dregs) and there appears to be nothing of use in there.

Arctic Blue 182
So my internets is back. Anyone around today i will be on all day till about 6. add me up on Xbox one gamertag FrugalFire

Fiesta ST-3
I'm finding levelling past 20 really slow now. Me and a mate who since level 20 have played the game together so same strikes/crucibles etc and he is level 24 and I'm only 21 - he's been so much more lucky than me with drops. It's supposed to be all down to luck what drops and what rewards you get from the crucible but for like 4 nights in a row he's consistently getting loads of rares and I'm not! We both can't work it out.

Even went to the loot cave together at like level 21 and he got about 20 blues and I got 2. Strange!

FF Artic 182
Anybody completed the Queens strike mission? Hear you're guaranteed legendary item's (don't quote me on that just what I was told by a lad at work)

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
The drops have been reduced and randomised further in a recent update. It's to stop people excessively exploiting the Loot Cave. It's a bit annoying as many friends of mine are level 26+ and I can't get online to play it properly yet! And now it's harder to level up past level 20 so... pfft.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Maybe it's because I've not got my Halo goggles on anymore, but this game doesn't seem that good. It's alright, and it's definitely addictive. But a good game?

Not sure.