ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DCI clio won't start, cuts out while driving

Have had the problem a few times where I go to the petrol station fill up get back in and when I go to start the car it won't even turn over.

Battery isn't flat, normally after attaching jump leads for a while to another battery and fiddling around with the earth I've managed to unlock n lock the car again resetting the immobiliser and then it seems to start fine.

Then the problem will disappear for a while but the other day it happened again, I cleaned the earth n worked fine with a jump start but then later on on the way home the car was cutting out while driving along. Completely off power steering off and then kept on jerking starting and then cutting out. Drove for about a mile and the problem disappeared and now back at home the car won't start or lock.

Don't know if it has anything to do with it but when the doors open I can hear a clicking sound from the relay box?

Anyone have a solution?

Megane dci 130
Sounds like you have a serious battery problem. Get the battery checked and also the charge rate.