ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hazzle's BG 182

e1c06525f06ee54c8396e432e666a467.jpg

Just picked this up. 130k miles. Not sure when belts were last done so that's first on my list plus basic service bits

Also want to sort
Tracking
New mirror glass
New door cards
Would love some recaros
New seat belts
Carbon interior
Rear tints
New mats

Already got
KTEC super sport exhaust and decat
Induction kit
Eibach springs
Polybushes
Remapped by RS Tuning made 176bhp.

Pops and bangs like mad. Not sure if it's just the map or the decat.

Colchester mate, although my Clio isnt on the road so you wouldn't see it about anyway. Planning on taking this on track or just using it as a daily?

I walk to work so pretty much a weekend warrior. I'd stink of petrol if this was a daily, decatted so pops and bangs like mad lol

Akay

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman Cooper S
Aerial base is relatively easy to change but needs headlining dropping slightly. It connects behind drivers c pillar.

Might fit DAB radio, plan to head to engine dynamics get it on the rolling road and assess how the engine is doing. If going strong I may do the belt and cams.

Changed a broken mirror today

3b4611e9e4f5257863c4b6ee59003c39.jpg
6336facf435f82554f2804e53e23130d.jpg

Changed some LEDs and carbon fibre interior inserts. Might get the interior handles hydro dipped as they have seen better days.

Got some black belts to replace the tatty grey ones but haven't fitted yet

c19eeab0bcfbc341e11da1d1b5925b72.jpg

Fitted the fatty kit today. Def sounds better than the $hit universal cone the previous owner had on it.

cf9ca2b6d6a63d0794e3ca2dff290037.jpg

Quick wash today too.

1d5f41606ecba06b563060d551524ae7.jpg

Had it dynod at engine dynamics Friday. Made 169 a bit under powered tbh. Phaser a little noisey so will get that and timing done and hopefully hunt down some 197 cams before hand.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
You need a shim on the passanger rear, 1 degree.

Your front camber should be more equal too.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
The rear camber front and back should be close together.
Either the rear hub is slightly bent, or you need to pop a camber shim in to level the rear out.

The fronts I would get camber bolts, I have but not had it set up yet. Front camber for both need to be anywheres from 1 to 1.5 negative for better turn in.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
If you feel it drives well then not really. You may find depending on how many miles you do the driver side tyres will wear quicker.