ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dan@SJM's 1720v

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Evo 5 RS
Re: My Phase 1 ITB Daily Runner

few more pics of the filter solution. Half the battle has been finding the least restrictive option and this is definitely some way there. Can really notice the extra midrange torque that TDF found with it on.

Will be at the Castle Combe RR next weekend. Interesting to see what the puffer makes else where now that the drives improved. See you on the 4th to anyone who is going.

Last edited by a moderator:
  53 Clio's & counting

Looking great mate, will be good to see it on the rollers, though will be hard to consentrate while trying to dodge any pieces of metal being shot out the tailpipe.

As said though, bloody rapid even with the damage

Evo 5 RS

ROFL - hopefully most of it's out now. It's clearly a strong one and it's a shame a better figure couldn't of been found earlier before it happened

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172

Oh might have to pop down and have a look at this! Who's organised the RR?

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172

See you guys there, wont be running anything but be rude not to pop down and say hi!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

Feck that took a long time to read!

Anyway, looks good mate and sounds pretty purposeful in that vid. Whereabouts in Scotland did it come from, Im sure I recognise the reg but dunno if its just from other threads on here or not.

Evo 5 RS

Hi mate, going through all the history Renault Livingston was where it was at least close to. Full service history ;D

Evo 5 RS

Care to elaborate? Lol altho hpi clear ive had my suspicions about rear quarter being repaired at some point. or are u pulling my leg!

Edit: damn phone, ur wink just loaded lol

Evo 5 RS

Car is up for sale due to circumstances - If it sells it sells, if it doesn't....No, I'm not breaking it. I'd rather put bleach in my eyes and put my nuts in a cheese grater... I <3 this car :(

Coupe/Defender V8

Anyone that is thinking of buying this car, I can vouch for it. Mike has spent a huge amount of time and money getting it perfect and is finding it very hard to sell. It's worth every penny he is asking and it's a credit to all the clios out there.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

I really really really miss my Clio :(

Ahh, the good old Megane effect. Great cars but not much fun to hammer.

I felt the same after driving a few. Loved them, but I'd always take N/A over forced induction.

Evo 5 RS

Cheers Chris, yours is mint!

If / when it goes I won't be buying anything for awhile.

Wow, you guys aren't helping at all LOL

xx

Oh, and Gray, don't be a willy! I want to have a butchers if you're at TDF next month :)

Last edited:
  Stripped, caged Ph1

i bought a ph1 the day before this went on sale. ive died a little bit inside since! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.