ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup suspension

With the arrival of the 182 cup have renault stopped selling the 182 with the cup suspension option. Only ask as I went onto the Renault website to spec a car out and the only option is the cup spoiler pack. No Cup suspension pack listed.

I wasnt saying thats the facts..Just wondering why theres no option on the website for the cup suspension when you go and configure a car. :)

Clio v6

Borrowed from Renault site today.

The following exciting options are now available:
• New 16" Renaultsport alloy wheels follow the design from the Mégane Renaultsport 225 and are fitted with wider 205/45 Michelin Exalto 2 tyres.
• The front and rear spoilers from the Cup are now available as an option.
• A Cup chassis option is introduced offering a wider track front and rear, a stiffer sidewall on the tyres, a lower ride height, stiffer springs and dampers and new steering geometry. With this option the wheels are finished in an anthracite colour.

yeh I saw that on the Renault website after I posted. I wonder why the cup suspension isnt in the options in the car configurator. The spoiler pack is there. Renault must have missed it off the configurator..:eek:

Or am I getting confused, the spoiler pack doesnt include the suspension as well does it.?

[Edited by dann172 on 26 November 2004 at 12:15pm]

VaVa

No, spoiler pack and suspension are separat - you can have one without the other.

The configurator is just wrong. Not for the first time either!!