ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup seats out, Recaro Trendlines in.

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Thanks to Fletch for donating them :)

5565359488_c4986064c9_z.jpg

5565364596_db039ae052_z.jpg

5565378056_487a10efe7_z.jpg

5564807189_05db087e03_z.jpg

Don't worry the splitter is going next month!

S4 Avant
All trendlines have that little pull out bit on the seat base. Just pull, if it doesnt pull out, pull harder ;)

Gray was shocked when I showed him that his do it iirc.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Could be good for me, the lack of thigh support is what makes me want to change the standard 172 seats so badly.

Dave, I haven't seen the new beast...pm me some info...or show me the link....At last you've finally got a 172! :approve:

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Cheers for all the comments people, Yea shame i couldn't make it lads. Thought id get these in then come down but took a little bit more time than i was expecting! Forgot to pick up the pre tensioner jackets as well Fletch.

The seats are awesome, not much more supportive than the cup seats but a far better driving position. They also weigh a hell of alot, the cup seats were far far lighter. Dunno weather to keep the cup bench now tho or get the FF bench? looking from behind its nice to see the recaros uninterrupted by head rests. But sort of looks miss matched now.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Nice seats Chris, shame you missed the Team Anorak Racing Sunday blast it was a hoot. Car's looking good.

Cheers for all the comments people, Yea shame i couldn't make it lads. Thought id get these in then come down but took a little bit more time than i was expecting! Forgot to pick up the pre tensioner jackets as well Fletch.

The seats are awesome, not much more supportive than the cup seats but a far better driving position. They also weigh a hell of alot, the cup seats were far far lighter. Dunno weather to keep the cup bench now tho or get the FF bench? looking from behind its nice to see the recaros uninterrupted by head rests. But sort of looks miss matched now.

The pretensioner jackets are in my glove box, I'll give them to you at the Nandos meet Chris.

I've also got a FF bench for sale ;)