ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSS Saturday NW Convoy

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
I'll be going half the way there on my own lol. Anyone close by wanna meet me?

You could take a detour off the motorway and come through Darwen into Bolton, ill meet you in Bolton this time instead of Darwen, up to you?

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I'll be going half the way there on my own lol. Anyone close by wanna meet me?
If you are going down the M6 you could meet me and a couple of others at Junction 26/25?

Also, does anyone know what the forecast is for the day/next week in general? Don't know whether to use my lock up and keep the car clean until saturday and do a few bits.

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
If you are going down the M6 you could meet me and a couple of others at Junction 26/25?

Also, does anyone know what the forecast is for the day/next week in general? Don't know whether to use my lock up and keep the car clean until saturday and do a few bits.

Nobody knows lol it said rain today and it didn't

AG 200 cup
I'll probably come down to this now and just pay when I'm there and convoy back with turner and everyone if that's ok?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
wanna meet me rob and matt in wigan before meeting up with the rest of the NW lot?

im thinking

anyone from wigan, meet in sainsburys car park on warrington road 7:40 then head down when everyones arrived?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
hell no, he wants to take it he pays for fuel :p i would have been quite happy in the Eco Audi lol

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Mind you, we did Leicester and back at the weekend on half a tank. Pretty good going for a 200. 36mpg.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
From my house, to meeting point and then to Gaydon...133 miles. So 266 total. That's more than I can squeeze from a full tank... I have been; however, getting 250miles to the tank of late, so just over a full tank.

Not too bad I suppose.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Meh, it will be about £35-40 for me.. unless you all start running away and then ill be in 4th gear doing 85 on the motorway to try and keep up!

P.S. anyone with 172 wheels or 172 style wheels can i borrow your plastic key on the day to fit my centre caps please :D

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
wanna meet me rob and matt in wigan before meeting up with the rest of the NW lot?

im thinking

anyone from wigan, meet in sainsburys car park on warrington road 7:40 then head down when everyones arrived?

Sounds good to me Scotty boy.

And I'm another one who'd love some rolling shots!