ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSS Saturday NW Convoy

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
was abit of a failed convoy after the services. luckily i had two LY's in front who seemed to just be cruising so stuck with them and Liam in the DCI.

Good call on using the Toll (Matt is it? LY 200) some how my sat nav diverted me around the toll on the way home and it took 3.5hrs to get back due to all the 50 and 60 limits!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
we were trying not to lose you two lol, i thought id put yous in between us as matt knew where he was going and i could catch up if i got split up lol

yeah matt was in the ly 200

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
I led the convoy out of Stafford services, as I had my satnav on. I was then overtaken by Jon, Jamie and Rhys and I think Ash, they then proceeded to f**k off at 80+.

LOL! Toll gate's are just an excuse to start a top speed run, no?

I remember going past you then caught up to Jon I think, I'm trying to remember who I caught up with and followed until I needed a major piss about 15mins from CSS.

LOL! Toll gate's are just an excuse to start a top speed run, no?

I remember going past you then caught up to Jon I think, I'm trying to remember who I caught up with and followed until I needed a major piss about 15mins from CSS.
Who was the lad in your car with you?

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Aye, he was supposed to come in his own car, came to mine Friday to clean both our cars with a raging hangover then realised he'd spent all his money getting arseholed the night before and jumped in with me instead