ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSS 2015.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Day and camping for me and the missus! :smiley:

Will book tickets at the end of the month/beginning of next month once tax has been paid.

1. dmallett - afternoon track time + camping
2. Dr Jekyll - no track time + camping

182 - F56 MCS
Tempted by the camping however I don't actually know anyone and I don't own a tent! May just bugger off late evening!

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
You will get to know loads of people! Everyone is friendly and we was all in the same position at one time, however we are all Clio fwends now :smile:

Camping will be a perfect time to get to know people more sociably if you haven't during the day. Go outdoors sell decent tents from £30 or so, so it'll be cheap great fun!

Clio with a body kit
Im going to double check Iv not got anything planned but hopefully attend this. Won't be on track but will buy a tent to make a night of it and enjoy a few beers.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Tempted by the camping however I don't actually know anyone and I don't own a tent! May just bugger off late evening!

Don't worry about that mate! We are genuinely chatty people and we make EVERYONE feel welcome. Crack open a few beers and you'll fit in fine I promise!

You will get to know loads of people! Everyone is friendly and we was all in the same position at one time, however we are all Clio fwends now :smile:

Camping will be a perfect time to get to know people more sociably if you haven't during the day. Go outdoors sell decent tents from £30 or so, so it'll be cheap great fun!

Well said Mark! :wink:

Im going to double check Iv not got anything planned but hopefully attend this. Won't be on track but will buy a tent to make a night of it and enjoy a few beers.

Look forward to meeting you buddy! :beers:

Should be good! I dont own a tent, but I do own a half stripped clio so I will be sleeping inbetween my track tyres/spooning @Dr Jekyll

I wouldnt worry about @Sunglasses_Ron forgetting people, he forgets who I am half the time :wink:

But we are friendly bunch and I can vouch for the East of Englad/South East lot as being a cracking bunch! Not once have I met someone that hasnt been super friendly and accommodating!

edit; I dont own a sleeping bag or air bed as I left them in Germany lol

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
I'll tag people in when I'm back at home. I've got to book it off as my shifts have changed meaning I'm meant to be working that weekend.

mk1 Octavia VRS
Might come along to this. The Briskoda national meet was at Blyton Park last year and I took the Clio, it's a good venue for a big meet.

mk1 Octavia VRS
I'm booked on for the day, evening and camping. Will be driving up on the Saturday morning - aiming to get to Blyton by 12. Could meet at the following locations/times to convoy up if people are interested:
Cambridge Services (A14 west) - 09:30
Peterborough Services (A1 north) - 10:00

Might get a Maccy Ds breakfast from the Cambridge services :)

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
I'm out unfortunately. Can't get the time off work.
@172_Tom the convoys normally aim to get the CSS for the start of the day. Last year we were there at 10 IIRC.

Clio 197
Hey everyone, interested in this but never really done anything like this before as very new to the clio scene... I'm planning on going to the Norwich meet and will probably discuss it with some others there. (If that goes ahead) Just thought I'd show my face!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I am not a 'mingler' and keep myself to myself at most events.

But genuinely, the CS lot are the friendliest bunch of people you'll meet.

If you get lonely, look for the grey 172 being towed by a pikey silver builders van. That will be me and my mate. We'll be hanging around with a tramp looking bloke, Davedreads on here.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Proper north too, even i'm going to have to drive for 2 hours to get there, you setting off mega early on Saturday or coming up Friday night like me?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Likely we'll head up early doors on Saturday. We booked afternoon track time for this very reason.
Although now I now you're going Friday, that may change...

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
They got showers there? I can't be dealing with feeling minging on Saturday if we stay on Friday.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Yep there's showers and toilets and whatnot, RDR said track day sign in and briefing was 9:30am, i'm not sure if there's another one for the afternoon session, I can't be arsed to spend most of Saturday morning driving up there and setting tents up and sh*t, going up Friday evening means I can wake up Saturday and just relax, plus we can get on the beer at lunch time and never look back.