ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

corsa b redtop £1300

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
interested, but what was the problem with it?

Only a lumpy idle issue. Just wondered if he'd sorted it. Hindsight tells me this probably wasn't the thread to ask that question!

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeh its all fixed now, it turned out it was a air leak which was a very simple fix!
i took those pictures in a rush and tbh they are fine for the sort of car it is!!
its provisionally sold now, just waiting for matey boy to come and pick it up.
he is being such a c*ck tho, keeps telling me that he can get a 2.5 v6 corsa for 900 and its registered as a 1.0 so cheap for him to insure... also that its missing the grill and hes HAS to buy a new one and its missing a splitter on the front bumper AND he has to get one..
so hes trying to get it for 1000 lol

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
yeh its all fixed now, it turned out it was a air leak which was a very simple fix!
i took those pictures in a rush and tbh they are fine for the sort of car it is!!
its provisionally sold now, just waiting for matey boy to come and pick it up.
he is being such a c*ck tho, keeps telling me that he can get a 2.5 v6 corsa for 900 and its registered as a 1.0 so cheap for him to insure... also that its missing the grill and hes HAS to buy a new one and its missing a splitter on the front bumper AND he has to get one..
so hes trying to get it for 1000 lol

Call his bluff. Tell him to go and buy it as it sounds very cheap. He'll s**t his pants.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I dont know why people quote these type of cars as a 1.0.If you crash its not as easy as removing an air filter or something...

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont know why people quote these type of cars as a 1.0.If you crash its not as easy as removing an air filter or something...

i know and its not like you wouldnt be able to tell its a big v6 engine instead of a 1.0l.
atleast with the 2.0 redtop you cant really tell any difference between that and a 1.6! (im not condoning it, my car was registered as a 2.0)

o its sold by the way! thanks to all that helped with the idling problem..