ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport @ Shakespeare Raceway RWYB 18/04/2015 (Shakespeare County Raceway)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Only down the road from me so will be there [emoji5]️

I value my gearbox so won't be doing any runs .... Lol

Boo...at least it won't be as cold as the last time we went. My 182 was my daily driver so didn't run it, and it was silly cold. @cswalmsley and I were frozen...even having a flask of coffee in the car to keep me warm didn't help. Mind you, it was the back end of October! ;)

FF Clio 182
Boo...at least it won't be as cold as the last time we went. My 182 was my daily driver so didn't run it, and it was silly cold. @cswalmsley and I were frozen...even having a flask of coffee in the car to keep me warm didn't help. Mind you, it was the back end of October! ;)

My 182 is the daily also so kinda need it

clio sport 172
Could we start a list of people going so people know if it's going to happen or not please. As. Me and my wife are looking to attend with are 172 and 182

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
So, tomorrow it is. Car will be cleaned and waxed tonight :smile:

Who's still going?
I'm aiming to get there for about 10 - 10.30 tomorrow. Haven't mapped it yet so not sure how long its going to take me to get there.

Just read your post Don. will add to list