ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport saturday......dogs?

Clio Sport 172 Ph1
so excited about clio sport saturday...... only problem is my pal who's supposed to be looking after my dog has let me down at the last minute and as we wont be going home until sunday i'm gonna have to take my dog with me....... is this going to be a problem does anyone know?

Clio Sport 172 Ph1
lol..... cool mate, didnt wanna drive all that way for them to say no dogs when i get there. i have been before and didnt think it would be a problem as its just a car park.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
You've been to CSS before? Got yourself a time machine?

Clio Sport 172 Ph1
Yeah i did mean ive been to an event there before ( earlier renualt sport meet ) the dog got more attention than my car at CSS. Good turn out, most clios ive ever seen in one place!

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Was yours the Blue Staffie?

If so Stunning dog, he looked a little hot though when i saw him drinking from a Bottle

SG9 Forester STi
If it was the Staffie then he made me laugh! I was chuckling as I watched him amuse himself buried in a tree being a branch ninja.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Not many Blues about (IIRC They are 'Irish Blues') and if you get a Pedigree cost an absolute fortune.

My Fav Breed and Colour TBH (I have always been into Staffies, before the chav element decided to adopt them as trophy dogs :()

Clio Sport 172 Ph1
Not many Blues about (IIRC They are 'Irish Blues') and if you get a Pedigree cost an absolute fortune.

My Fav Breed and Colour TBH (I have always been into Staffies, before the chav element decided to adopt them as trophy dogs :()

He did have a bowl of water under my car that he was drinking from aswell.... i'm not that cruel lol. He's a pure pedigree with a good few champions in his bloodline and mine's actually a proper 'UK Blue' with the proper short legs and big head, irish blue have longer legs and its very hard to get an irish blue with out some brindle in it somewhere. I agree that they are know as chav dogs which is a shame really cos they are an excellent family dog....... and yes he did cost a fortune! ;)
I am currently looking for bitches to stud him with.

Clio Sport 172 Ph1
If it was the Staffie then he made me laugh! I was chuckling as I watched him amuse himself buried in a tree being a branch ninja.

He loves his sticks and balls, i did start to fill abit bad when he started shaking the branch about! loving the nos :approve:

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
He did have a bowl of water under my car that he was drinking from aswell.... i'm not that cruel lol. He's a pure pedigree with a good few champions in his bloodline and mine's actually a proper 'UK Blue' with the proper short legs and big head, irish blue have longer legs and its very hard to get an irish blue with out some brindle in it somewhere. I agree that they are know as chav dogs which is a shame really cos they are an excellent family dog....... and yes he did cost a fortune! ;)
I am currently looking for bitches to stud him with.

Ah not heard of English blues before, he's a big lad, you should get some stunning pups if you can find a nice b**ch to stud him with.

It's a real shame the way most perceive the breed now days, makes my piss boil every time I see a group of wannabe gangsters with their staffie on some stupid big chain dragging it round the streets.

Clio Sport 172 Ph1
its all about the owner i think, mine's treated like a kid but he's always around babys and other dogs and his good as gold! The dog's just for show thing for them. it does annoy me when i see it!