ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Saturday 30th July

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I'll go if I'm still good to jump in with you craig?

If not I may be up for taking the cup

RB 200
i'm in now lads!

convoy will need sorting so can we have a list of who's going??

1) James
2) Stu
3) bonxy
4) cadab
5) Karl

this right so far??

Diesel Barge
You all want to camp?

Tony is doing some camping thing in his garden or at his works place not really sure on the exact details. Think me and bonxy have our names down, the threads in the CSS sub forum i think.

But theres limited space i think, so if theres a good number of us from the NE who want to camp we might not all get in, not many places are gunna let a big group of us camp together either, unless you have something in mind?

clio 182 'full fat'
whats the crack with this then? what are people doing? is it too late for me to buy a ticket? really wanna go

clio 182 'full fat'
aye Nebotha bud, sent me a Pm Wen u know details. spotted that 172 from hollywell end of my street this morning like LOL

R26
Whos going down on what day then? I believe myself, Bonxy, Cadab and Karl are going down on the Saturday morning.

Probably meet up at Scotch Corner again, if anyone wants to meet up there?