ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport London Highroller Steaknight

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Was on me way to some birds, fell asleep on train and woke up in Northampton. Not good. Thought i'd be alright to try get rounf hers but fell asleep again and woke up in Euston.

Proper failure of a night for me. Gonna call work now tell em i've got a tumor ot summin, f**k going in today.

Genuine LOL! Even funnier because we were chatting on the tube about falling asleep on trains. You got off at London bridge mate, still hadn't decided whether you were staying out or going home.

Good crack last night, glad everyone had a decent night. Awesome steak, but the highlight was Rob falling ON the table. Muppet.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328778826.417268.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328778826.417268.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 49
  Listerine & Poledo
Excelent night.

Next time, we need hookers.

High class hookers though Charlie, not Griffin material.

Cookia, how much did you find in the THames, I definately saw at least a fiver get blown in there

Last edited:
  Listerine & Poledo
Everyone except Charlie, who had the most expensive burger in the world

and Tom, who had the dampest seat in the restaurant.

Oh, and Cookie, who spent money

Sierra Leone's FLOL.... and she was very much doable.

Still scared of that behemoth that had in there though, what was a huuuuge bit(h

Listerine & Poledo
It was nice :eek:

2nded.

New York Sirloin was the boobs.

Chip didn't mess about tough, he just pointed at the largest peace of meat on the plate and said "THAT ONE!"

Ropey Waitress "Would you like to see the steak tray"
Charlie: "Can I see your burger instead darlin, fackin 'ell, knees up mutha braaaaaaaaan!"

Listerine & Poledo
I thought I'd misheard, so Charlie did actually ask to see her burger?

Oh he sure did.

That boy was top value entertainment.

Having not met anyone but Ant before that night, I didn't know what to expect.

My total lack of expectations were met, easily :)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Sounds like you all had a top night.

Yes it was great although I got dragged away early by Mike from MWM as some bird was texting him all night hassling him for a booty call.
Not heard from him since so he might be in a basemment in a gimp suit or something now as she is the angry shag type apparently.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I forgot about Charlie asking to see her burger. After we had eaten he then asked to buy her a drink, she said she wanted a pint so he told her to do one lol

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I just realised that your profile picture looks nothing like you Ant. Are you sure it's the same person?

That's the one thing I learned last night, Charlie don't do birds that do pints.

Oiiiii fuckkkk!!!!

Who remembers me saying something to Tel Boy about being a jew and lobbing a 20p or whatever it was like 40 yards into his glass.

Well happy with that!

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Oiiiii fuckkkk!!!!

Who remembers me saying something to Tel Boy about being a jew and lobbing a 20p or whatever it was like 40 yards into his glass.

Well happy with that!

Was a 50p, and I left it in the glass. Unbelievable, I know.

Was also about 6ft, rather than 40 yards

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I just realised that your profile picture looks nothing like you Ant. Are you sure it's the same person?

That's the one thing I learned last night, Charlie don't do birds that do pints.

I'm much prettier in real life.

Listerine & Poledo
I keep seeing the image of Tomlook more are more despairingly around teh table as his HIgh Roller night gradually faded into

"fur burger?"
"Sierra Leone's"
"WHEEEEEEEEY!"

topped off, of course, by Rob sharing the wealth

You definitely had all the pound coins i was throwing away last night. They just weren't staying in my pocket.

I've got a right headache now. Told work i'm not bothering, f**k that.

f**k sake.

Just remember walking through the restaurant with my burger in hand out the door for a fag and some signal.

Proper high roller night.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
f**k sake.

Just remember walking through the restaurant with my burger in hand out the door for a fag and some signal.

Proper high roller night.

You wrapped the burger up in a napkin and put it in your pocket lol

Should of stayed there it was mingin.

Dryest piece of cows arse ever, would of been bearable if they had some bloody sauces.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Should of stayed there it was mingin.

Dryest piece of cows arse ever, would of been bearable if they had some bloody sauces.

Couldnt help but laugh at the expression on your face when someone announced it was going to be easiest to just split the bill, meaning you had to pay 50 odd quid for a burger you didnt enjoy, lol

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Lol Charlie- 'got any curry sauce love?'

Waitress- 'no'

Charlie- ' how the f*ck am I meant to eat this then?!'